Kraft Deli Deluxe White American Cheese Slices 24 ct Bag uploaded by Encarnacion J.

BY KRAFT

Pasteurized process American cheese with added calcium and vitamin D. see more...

• "A really good cheese!" in 1 review
  • "Great on burgers, grilled cheese, and any other hot food." in 1 review
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
A popular WIC item, as it's 16oz/1lb white, not singular wrapped, American cheese. I get this a couple times a month & user it for everything from sandwiches to homemade mac & cheese! It's scrumptious! I'd recommend it! Smooth texture& melts easily! Cold or hot, it's a good snack or addition to a meal! Love the resealable packaging too!
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Love this packaging. The cheese does taste way better then the single wraped slices. With two kids in this house this pasck last a little over a week. It's a little more then most cheese like it but I think it's worth it
Sonia B.
This is the only brand i buy for any cheese. Especially since you can match this cheese with anything. Sandwiches, wraps, hamburgers or just plain grilled cheese sandwich. I have tried the white American, Swiss, American, and cheddar and it's so good. They have the Parmesan ones snd it tasted delicious with salads. I sprinkle the Parmesan on my eggs or beans.
Tommy W.
Sylacauga, AL
I use Kraft Deli Deluxe White American Cheese Slices when I make my favorite cheese steak sandwiches at home. the Kraft brand cheese always melts perfectly to blend with the meat and onions and peppers for a really tasty sandwich.
Nikki B.
My all time favorite cheese i love cheese so much and this cheese is the best I always buy this cheese at Kroger and it does not compare to any other cheese it's absolutely worth it and so good when grilling out or on grill cheese
Michael O.
Very good for cheeseburgers and grilled cheeses. Second only to the velveta brand. The cheese is not overpowering with flavor, and has very nice texture. The size of the pack makes it convenient for big cook-outs.
s l.
Fairfax, VA
These are great for making grilled cheeses. They aren't ideal for much else as the cheese isn't amazing quality, but they work for grilled cheeses and that's mainly what I use them for. The texture is a little bit rubbery, but I'd buy them again. For making grilled cheeses.
Whitney H.
I love this sandwich cheese! It's so creamy and delicious! Can't be compared to any other cheese! It's so smooth and it almost melts in your mouth! Always buy this cheese! I purchase from Walmart and would recommend to anyone!
Kaitlyn V.
Pace, Fl
This is the ONLY cheese we use Kraft white American and the regular American, I love the way it taste we have tried other cheeses from our local Walmart and they taste like plastic to me and with Kraft that isn't the case!
Alexis S.
Evansville
My husband loves this product especially when he is grilling burgers. Someone had brought it into his work, he had me searching for it for days. As always craft cheese is super convenient and easy to use with everything.

Walmart