BY KRAFT FOODS

Kraft deli deluxe white american cheese slices 12 oz 16 ct see more...

Deana H.
Deana H.
Minong, WI
Foodie Expert
Good but not my favorite
I usually only buy deli cheeses, I find prepackaged cheeses just lack something. texture and taste is never where it should be. I saw that kraft had a "deli" cheese and I was hesitant but I said what the heck and bought it in this swiss/white american. now it isn't bad, it is definitely much better than all other prepackaged white anericans, but it just seemed. almost dryed out? so in a pinch I'll repurchase otherwise I'll stick to the real deli cheese. it is affordable
Megan S.
Megan S.
Foodie Expert
This product is the perfect size for all of those back yard cook outs, parties, sandwiches as well as hamburgers. The slices are a better product than most sliced cheese on the market without going to the deli. Our family exclusively uses this brand and type of cheese in the summer months.
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
North Hills, CA
I am a Kraft loyal customer for as long as I can remember. Which is why you get 2 stars! These right here just tasted kinda funny. I checked the expiration date and it was fine so I have no idea if it was even the cheese. The taste was so weird I wouldn't try it again.
Jaime L.
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD
My husband loves the white american cheese. I usually use the yellow myself but ran out the other day and had to use his. I was pleased with the great taste and think I may just switch to buying the white all the time instead of both. It is great on burgers!
April W.
April W.
Elmira, NY
These cheese slices are amazing. They make the best toasted cheese sandwiches, especially if you use more then one slice! Also great if you add a couple of slices to some scrambled eggs they taste so amazing that way as well. I will conitnue to buy these
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I love these white amaerican cheese slices. i use t to make grilled cheeses for my kids and they love the tate so much that they can sometimes eat the cheese by itself its soo delicious that i recommend tying for almost anything its that good. so yummy
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this cheese for my household. It's so good on sammies, grilled cheeses, burgers, anything really. It's very affordable and so good. Tastes amazing and creamy. I would recommend this to everyone and I would totally purchase again.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Bradenton , FL
Foodie Expert
These make a very yummy grilled cheese! Kraft American cheese is what I grew up with, great texture and flavor. Usually on sale which I love! I have tried store brand American cheese singles and they just don't compare! Keep
It up, Kraft!
Reis P.
Reis P.
Gastonia, NC
I put slices of this cheese on all of my sandwiches. I love this cheese! It's probably one of the tastiest (American) cheeses I've had. I took a star off simple because of the calorie count, but often, good food is high in calories.
Mary Ann B.
Mary Ann B.
Willard, NC
Foodie Expert
Kraft Deli Deluxe is so amazing...I love it and I can get it every month on WIC and my family is cheese lovers...we can never keep any cheese in our house but can never worry about it going to waste...lol...