BY KRAFT

Kraft deli deluxe white american cheese slices 12 oz 16 ct see more...

gamila s.
I love Kraft American cheese, I love adding it to my sandwiches when I am in hurry and I don't have time to cut some other stuff. I always buy it from Kroger and you can always find it in my refrigerator. I love the taste and I highly recommend it for those who like sandwiches.
Pamela M.
Philmont, NY
These are great for grilled cheese sandwiches. They melt fast and are a bit better then the sliced variety. They are affordable for your food budget but look for sales to stock up. They can be used for sandwiches, hot recipes, or just eaten slice by slice. Since they aren't wrapped they are easy to put on your burgers as well.
Mickenzy H.
I usually will grab these when I am in the mood for an ooey gooey grilled cheese sandwich. One of the best comfort foods from my childhood for sure, and it is also one of the first things my son learned how to make using the stove. It always melts evenly and taste great.
Jada W.
Tallahassee, FL
American cheese isn't real cheese. It sucks. It tastes like disappointment. And when it's wrapped in singles, you know you're getting ready for an awful taste. My life's mission to teach everyone that American cheese is not worth it. But Kraft does better than most. Still gross.
Rachel H.
Rodessa, LA
The Kraft American Cheese is amazing! To me, it has much more flavor than other brands!  The first time my husband and I tried it, we were actually on our honeymoon and I was challenged to grill the burgers that night! I decided to use this cheese on them and they came out so much better than his! ;)
Shahara W.
i love white american cheese. it has a better taste and seems to melt differently as well. i put this in eggs, sandwiches, cheese dip, etc. the cost isnt too bad. i try to get when i have a coupon. my kid loves this and will eat as is. i would recommend
Kryss M.
Fort gay, WV
This cheese is so good on just about everything I eat lol!! I love the taste the health factor idk about lol, everything in moderation is good I suppose!!! The price is pretty good too, it's crazy what some company's will charge
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
Ok, it isn't cheese from silverglades but when you really just want grilled cheese in the middle of the night and your local market is closed, this is a decent alternative.
Brenda B.
Oviedo
I use any kind of cheese but when it come to do a melted cheese sandwich this is the best cheese, it melt easily and have good flavor not like plastic like other brands
Deana S.
Minong, WI
Good but not my favorite
I usually only buy deli cheeses, I find prepackaged cheeses just lack something. texture and taste is never where it should be. I saw that kraft had a "deli" cheese and I was hesitant but I said what the heck and bought it in this swiss/white american. now it isn't bad, it is definitely much better than all other prepackaged white anericans, but it just seemed. almost dryed out? so in a pinch I'll repurchase otherwise I'll stick to the real deli cheese. it is affordable