BY KRAFT

Kraft Deli Deluxe Slices White American.
Pasteurized process American cheese with added calcium and vitamin D. see more...

Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
I remember the first time I had white American cheese. It became my favorite. I was little and never knew where my grandma got it so I was ecstatic when I saw this on the shelves. I was able to introduce my fiancé to white American cheese for the first time and now this is what he asks for every time.
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , MD
My family loves American cheese! But especially the deluxe slices. It is a little pricey but we don't like the singles that are wrapped in plastic. This provides a great tasting cheese without the wait at the deli counter. It has all the creamy familiar taste we all love.
Allison K.
This is my go-to sliced cheese if I can not get to an actual deli. It's a little pricey but does taste very good. I am a repeat customer and have always been a fan of kraft products. It's slightly thicker then what I would prefer in sliced cheese from a deli counter but it's quick and easy snacks and lunch boxes!
Rebecca W.
Stillwater, OK
Love using this in my homemade baked mac and cheese. it is delicious and makes for a very creamy sauce in the dish. I tend to find it at Walmart mainly, but have recently spotted it at food pyramid. It is price decently and worth the cost!! A must have
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
This is my favorite cheese to buy, it tastes so good, and melts so beautifully. White cheese is my favorite and this is my favorite brand, it may be more pricier than other american cheeses, but it is so worth the extra dollars.
Hannah F.
Conway, AR
This is the best white American cheese I've ever purchased. It also melts easily, so it tastes good on my hot sandwiches and burritos. Price can be a little high, but the taste is worth it.
Jivean M.
Hartsdale, NY
These taste ok. I don't really like it much anymore because it has a plastic like taste and the texture seems to be the same as well. Maybe I'll buy it again just to try for a last time
Taylor K.
Kraft cheese is always yummy. I use these when I make my famous grilled cheese. I use different types of Kraft cheeses with them. You can never go wrong with variety
Jessica R.
This cheese is a must have in my house. I am always stocked and when I'm running low, I restock. This cheese is perfect for egg omelets and for grilled cheese. I would definitely recommend this cheese to others as it has been in my family for years.
Alondra R.
Lancaster, CA
Absolutely prefer this cheese over the regular yellow cheese the taste is much better and richer. I also heard that the white one is healthier not sure if it's true but definitely prefer this one