BY KRAFT

Kraft?? Deli Deluxe Sharp Cheddar Slices.
Pasteurized process cheese.
12 slices (2/3 oz EA). see more...

Kraft Deli Deluxe Slices Cheese Sharp Cheddar - 12 CT
  • "I highly recommend Kraft Deli Slices sharp cheddar slices over any generic store brand any day..." in 1 review
  • "It melts really good, and always tastes great!" in 1 review
  • "I use these with my boys Grilled Cheese, or hot turkey and cheese sandwiches." in 1 review
  • "Great for making grilled cheese with some yummy soup, purpose served." in 1 review
  • "Love this cheese, Kraft has always been my go american cheese...melts perfectly on grilled burgers, nachos, and is awesomely tasty as a snack with red wine😍" in 1 review
Rachel B.
In our household we love cheese. We go through a lot of it actually and the Kraft cheese slices are one of our favorite. It has a really good taste and it is a good value for your money. It melts easy when it is heated and that makes it versatile for a lot of dishes. Would recommend.
Hanna H.
Fort Stewart, GA
I am not very big on meat and cheese sandwhiches, however I do love a good grilled cheese. This cheese makes the BEST grilled cheese! There are cheaper cheeses out there, but it's worth the extra dollar to buy this!
Paula B.
Los Mochis
Estos quesitos son riquísimos para las hamburguesas quedan riquísimas de verdad cuando he hecho hamburguesas caseras estos dan un muy buen toque yo los compre en Walmart los recomiendo mucho 👍
Mermelada 💋.
ME encanta su sabor y su practicidad. Puedo comerme un paquete de una vez. Este tipo de Marca Kraft es muy buena porque la textura del queso es muy agradable al paladar, existen quesos que al comerlos su textura es desagradable y se te pega en los dientes, las encias, en las lenguas como una pelota de grasa que cuenta deshacerse, en cambio este queso no es asi, su sabor es riquisimo, su textura es buenisima y no vas a quererte comer solo una, sino todo el paquete como yo.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
We bought these a while back when my hubby and I were on a sharp cheddar cheese kick. Although they were a little more than what we wanted to pay for cheese slices, they were cheaper than going to the deli and getting them. We made grilled cheese with a hamburger in the middle with the cheese slices. It was very good! The sharpness of the cheese really made the sandwich something special and were delicious! I recommend them for anyone who likes sharp cheddar cheese.
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
I grew up on grilled cheese sandwiches and my mom ALWAYS used velvetta bricks. Well mom, I hate to say this but I'm dropping the brick and moving to these amazing slices. The melt perfectly and create an amazing cheese sauce without all the heaviness of velvetta. Plus the sharp cheddar flavor kicks it up a notch from that ordinary American flavor
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
Who can think of grilled cheeses & not think of Kraft Cheese?! No one. This cheese holds child hood memories for me & I refuse to eat my grilled cheese with any other slices. The only difference is, in my adult life I have grown to prefer the sharp cheddar. Such a great taste. Melts perfectly. What else could I want in a cheese?!
Kesaia P.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm a Chedder cheese kind of girl and i love this cheese. Perfect for grilled cheese sandwiches and tomatoe soup or just simple cheese and crackers. I also like tossing it in omelets. Great price and I would totally recommend to anyone in my circle.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
The most classic slice of cheese, turns my mouth in water, smells so good, and is a perfect for lasagnas and sandwichs, i think that is not a healthy product but at least you are intolerant to milky products this is not going to kill you. Great food.
Victoria P.
Sharp cheddar kraft is delicious! It goes great on cheeseburgers. It tastes very light but also just like you would want cheese to taste like. I would not say it is healthy but it has some nice protein in it. I would definitely recommend this to others.