Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseKraft
Deli Deluxe Cheese Slices, American Cheese, 24 ct - 16 oz Wrapper

Kraft Deli Deluxe Cheese Slices, American Cheese, 24 ct. - 16 oz. Wrapper

by Kraft

Kraft Deli Deluxe American Cheese Slices is boldly bringing deli-quality American cheese with the rich American taste and creamy melt people love, now sliced off the block and ready to enjoy without the wait. A handy, resealable bag keeps this cheese always fresh and flavorful.

How do you guys make the best grilled cheese? Is this a must have product for it?
What is your favorite thing to make with this besides a grilled cheese sandwich?
I love love this kind of cheese I'm a cheese lover every time when I go shopping for food I always have to get my cheese Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices Who else loves this cheese comment down below?
Start your review of Kraft Deli Deluxe Cheese Slices, American Cheese, 24 ct. - 16 oz. Wrapper!
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
Kraft Deli Deluxe Cheese Slices, American Cheese, 24 ct. - 16 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Jacqueline L.
My family and I always buy this cheese. It's our favorite brand. The price is also great. It makes amazing grilled cheese sandwiches, so gooey and cheesy. It really does pull apart like the commercials!!! We use it lots of ways sandwiches hot or cold. On a breakfast taco it's melts down onto the whole taco. I tear them into my salad. Mix it into my mashed potatoes. Pretty much any time I need cheese. Great flavor and good melting abilities!
Jennifer H.
Kraft Deli Deluxe Cheese Slices, American Cheese, 24 ct. - 16 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
We are big fans of Kraft deli deluxe american cheese- make excellent grilled cheese sandwiches. Highly recommended from my gang
Katie L.
Mount Airy, MD
Kraft Deli Deluxe Cheese Slices, American Cheese, 24 ct. - 16 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Katie L.
Best cheese to me! For hot and cold sandwiches and just to snack on it and it’s sliced perfectly! 👍👍
Zizi C.
Plano, TX
I don’t like this for sandwiches but for a classic grilled cheese this is still my go to!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,421 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great cheese whether you’re having a hamburger to make it a cheeseburger or are you having a grocery sandwich it has such a great flavor it’s easy to use and I would definitely recommend it to others
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Kraft Deli Deluxe Cheese Slices, American Cheese, 24 ct. - 16 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I just have to have American cheese 🧀 on my hamburger 🍔 at all times. I love 💕 how much it’s makes the difference and I think 🤔 you will too
Jackie R.
Sumrall, MS
Absolute favorite cheese brand. I can but many off brand products to save money but I don't skimp on this.
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
This is definitely a household staple for our house. The kids eat cheese with everything and who can resist a yummy grilled cheese on a cold Winters day? Love and highly recommend this for everyone. Love my #Kraft family of cheeses.
Susan L.
Church Point, LA
Kraft Deli Deluxe Cheese Slices, American Cheese, 24 ct. - 16 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Susan L.
Purchased at: Walmart
the best cheese made with real milk not oil makes the best grilled cheese for My girl Halleigh And Always puts that big cheesy smile 😁on her face .😘
Ronald C.
Westbury, NY
An American staples these are yummy and will go great in a sandwich, burger, or wherever else you can think of!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
erika G.
4000 harbour lake dr E24 goose Creek SC 29445
il y a 3 ans
Jacqueline P. il y a 2 ans
I love it too! It’s a great cheese for a lot of foods!