BY KRAFT

Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
You can't go wrong with Kraft cheese! My family uses this for cheeseburgers, grilled cheese, regular sandwiches, etc. I prefer Kraft cheese over many brands. Even if it's more money than others, I never recommend getting the cheaper cheese as it does not taste good. I will continue buying Kraft since they never disappoint.
Vanessa M.
Who can make a grilled cheese without at least 1 slice of these?!? they make a great sandwich slice and melts great. I usually add other cheese, because you can't have too many kinds of cheese! I have been eating these slices for years and years.
Leticia J.
Modesto, CA
Muy buen queso combina con casi todo especialmente a amis hijos les encanta en hamburgesas ..que mi esposo les cocina el sabor es realmente para recordar tiempos en familia.
Jeanette J.
Baldwin Park , CA
My favorite cheese on sandwiches/ burgers! Can't have neither of them without that cheese! It's great value and has a marvelous taste! I'm a fan and would recommend this cheese to everyone!
Alexis C.
Raleigh, NC
If you're going to buy cheese slices for your burgers/sandwiches- and you prefer "American cheese " products, then spend the little extra money to buy these. They taste the best out of all the American cheeses that I've had. They actually have some flavor to them that the other American cheeses lack.
Trish M.
Springville, UT
These are so delicious and there really is a difference with them compared to regular sliced cheese. They are a little more expensive, but not bad. Great for a BBQ and available at most stores too. Get this the next time your going to the store!
Riah L.
Pittsburg , CA
These are the classics from childhood. The bologna and kraft cheese sandwiches or the grilled cheese. It's not my favorite anymore since my pallet has grown a little but it's still use to make those sandwiches I love. I always have a few slices available for when I have a craving for them.
Kristian C.
Memphis, TN
Kraft Brand is the only American cheese I choose. I purchase in bulk from local Sam's Club, because my family uses cheese on just about everything! You can freeze it and thaw it out with ease once you're ready to use. It is very cheesy and melts well, perfect for grilled cheese sandwiches and burgers.
Kelly R.
Erie , PA
We go through american cheese like it is going out of style! My 3 yr old son will eat me out of house and home from cheese alone. We use cheese on mostly everything and the price and taste of Kraft makes that possible.
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
I love this Cheese. Its perfect for grilled sandwiches. It has a delicious taste and it melts so good. This is very affordable to purchase. This doesn't compare to any other cheese's, others don't melt like this one.