BY KRAFT

Kimberly e.
Always offers a great quality with a good price. Works so good on burgers and melts just right. With kraft a the brand you know what your getting and its not that rubber cheese that won't even melt right.
Veronica B.
Antioch, CA
I first have to say that for some reason kids don't eat American Cheese as much anymore. Not sure if its a movement or what but I PREFER American Cheese. That said, this brand is my exclusive go-to for American cheese products. The quality is bar none.
Oshetisi O.
Best pick if you are going to buy American cheese. Note that the "Deluxe" version as shown can be called "cheese food", where as other brands/versions are labeled as "cheese product". I always check before I buy, because "cheese product" indicates it doesn't contain enough cheese to call it "cheese food".
Justice C.
This cheese is great for daily cooking needs. I love when I am at a cookout and this cheese is on my burger because it makes everything better. I consistently buy this product because it tastes that good.
Dezz M.
I buy this sliced cheese every week. I refuse to purchase any other cheese. This cheese is some of the most delicious cheese I've ever tasted and is good quality cheese!
Ely L.
Orem, UT
This is kid cheese. that being said, it's really great! do not expect to use this on gourmet meals but they're gooey and perfect for all children and college students!
Jessica Q.
I love these the deluxe version of Kraft cheese slices is so much better it really tastes a lot more fresh ! I buy this over any other sliced cheese !
Shea L.
These are wonderful for topping your burger with and making grilled cheese sandwiches. My boys go through sliced cheese quickly!
Rhonda B.
Morgantown, WV
Kraft cheese is one of the finest tasting cheese around. It has a smooth taste to it!!! I prefer to buy it than any other cheese.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
Love this cheese so do my kids. Perfect for grilled cheese and other sandwitches. I don't by any other sliced cheese