BY KRAFT

Kraft Deli deluxe American Cheese Slices.
Stay Fresh Package!
24 Slices 2 Stacks.
Pasteurized Process American Cheese with Added Calcium and Vitamin D.
Double the Calcium.
Helps Build Strong Bones!
Plus Vitamin D.
Double the Calcium of Process Cheese.
See nutrition information for fat, saturated fat & sodium content.
24 Slices (2/3 oz EA). see more...

Halie B.
Largo
I’ve been buying this exact cheese for I don’t even know how long! I love the zip packaging because I hate the single individually wrapped slices. I use this cheese for eggs, sandwiches, burgers, etc
Kayla S.
This cheese is a family favorite in my house. From burgers to sandwiches, to croissants and grilled cheese. Albeit a little more pricey than the regular Kraft Singles, it shows through in taste and quality.
Maggie V.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kraft singles are by far my favorite cheese to use when I know I'm going to want a cheese that will consistently melt! It's perfect for grilled cheese, on top of burgers or mixed into scrambled eggs. It's a staple in my refrigerator!
Allison R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Was so glad to see this on the list. Read the label, folks. This label actually ends with "cheese", not "product" or "food". I feel good about eating this and preparing food with this for my kids.
A R.
I will never buy any other sliced cheese. In my opinion by far better tasting than the singles too. I love the freshness and flavor of the cheese. Good value in my opinion too for he price. Great to add in while cooking!
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
These are fantastic. It's the only american cheese I will buy besides actual deli kind. It's a good thickness and has a really great taste. It could probably be healthier but I tend to eat it in moderation. This 24 count is good for families with a lot of people in the house. It's a nice bang for your buck.
Tara N.
Murfreesboro, TN
Kraft Deli Deluxe American Cheese Slices is the only kind of sliced American cheese that I buy. I buy it for sandwiches and grilled cheeses for the most part with the occasional sliced use in a omelet or for snacking. I buy this cheese because I trust the kraft brand, the flavor us right, and because it isn't individually wrapped in plastic.
Sabrina M.
State College
Odd shape and at times difficult to pull the cheese out with the packaging, but the product itself is great! Tastes much more real than that "cheese product" that is the wrapped up American cheese. I now know there is a reason my dad never wanted the "crap cheese" that was in the wrapped baggies. I didn't know as a child, but I know now that this cheese is way better.
Cassie W.
Kraft Deluxe is the best American cheese out there. Some other brands taste cheap and oily. But Kraft brand tastes creamy and delicious! It melts wonderfully. We like to use these for grilled cheese sandwiches and patty melts on the grill. I would recommend.
zer v.
Love buying this kind of cheese for my kids who love to pack sandwiches. I normally buy this at local grocery stores and it's always a good price. Most american cheese tastes the same, but we have trusted Kraft for so long, so I do recommend this product!

Walmart