BY KRAFT

Kraft deli deluxe american cheese slices 16 oz 24 ct see more...

Kraft Deli Deluxe American Cheese Slices 16 oz 24 ct
  • "It tastes so much better than the processed and so now this is all we buy!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is very easy to reseal and keep fresh." in 1 review
  • "This cheese tastes great alone or on a sandwich, burger, crackers or what ever you choose to eat it with." in 1 review
  • "I buy this cheese for my kids to make them grilled cheese , cheese burgers and many other ways they eat this cheese and it is healthy for them." in 1 review
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
We use this cheese (& Vermont sharp cheddar) to make homemade mac & cheese! It's so good! Kraft deluxe American cheese melts perfectly! It's also good in homemade Italians. Comes in a convenient zip lock bag for awesome and easy storage!
Mariah S.
Columbia, MD
The Kraft Deluxe American Cheese is perfect for cookouts and breakfast. We use this cheese on homemade cheeseburgers on the grill and to make cheese eggs at breakfast. It melts easy which is perfect.
Tina A.
Vacaville , CA
Foodie Expert
I love this American cheese , I love to have it on a grilled cheese and a turkey sandwich, a sandwich Isn't good unless it has this cheese , it is very affordable, and I haven't liked any other cheese , and I will definitely recommend this cheese to everyone
Lara V.
Santa Cruz, CA
Foodie Expert
Me and my husband loves it! We always have those at home. It taste really good and it melts great on a hamburger. The price is not so cheap but worth it the flavor. I recommend it!
charissa s.
EASTON, PA
These slices are versatile. They melt into a crispy golden grilled cheese, onto a juicy burger, even lunch meat sandwiches need this cheese. It's even great on its own.
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
Foodie Expert
This pack of pre-sliced cheese is fabulous, unlike the individually wrapped slices that taste like wax, these taste delicious and are easy to grab from the pack. I use these for grilled cheese and cheeseburgers but the kids also like to snack on. Overall, I like this product.
Nicole L.
North Apollo, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite sliced cheese! I won't buy the processed individually wrapped stuff any more. It is expensive but I think it's worth it. Its less expensive than the cheese in the deli. We will just eat a slice of cheese for a quick snack or with crackers!
Melanie W.
This makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches ever ❤️...this differs from the standard cheese slices due to the thickness of the slice, plus the flavor is more cheesy for your taste buds. I now ONLY buy this type of American cheese, it's 100% the best, recommend this to all cheese lovers out there!!!😍
Danielle B.
Wonder Lake, IL
Foodie Expert
Kraft deli deluxe American cheese tastes like its fresh from the deli! Whenever i want to avoid the deli line and price, i know kraft has me covered. Its not soft or slimy texture like other packaged cheeses, it tastes fresh and delicious every time!
Aubrey F.
Grand Blanc, MI
Foodie Expert
I buy this brand of cheese ALWAYS for my kids. While I don't like the concept of processed cheese like this - I like this specific brand of cheese. The taste is good and the price is affordable and fair. I will continue to buy this brand for the kids