Kraft Deli Deluxe American Cheese Slices uploaded by jay2realrob R.
Kraft Deli Deluxe American Cheese Slices
  • Kraft Deli Deluxe American Cheese Slices Kraft Deli Deluxe American Sliced Cheese, ...
  • Kraft Deli Deluxe American Cheese Slices Kraft Deli Deluxe American Cheese Slices 7...
  • Kraft Deli Deluxe American Cheese Slices Kraft Deli Deluxe American Cheese Slices 1...

BY KRAFT

Kraft Deli Deluxe American cheese is a tasty addition to your favorite sandwich or cheesy recipe. Try our rich, deluxe American cheese today! The rich, delicious American cheese flavor of Deli Deluxe 80 calories, 4 grams of protein per serving Take your next sandwich over the top with these deluxe cheese slices Always made with fresh milk from U.S. dairy farms Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 AMERICAN CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), WATER, MILKFAT, SODIUM CITRATE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SORBIC ACID AS A PRESERVATIVE, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA (COLOR), ANNATTO (COLOR), WITH SUNFLOWER LECITHIN ADDED FOR SLICE SEPARATION

Kraft Deli Deluxe American Cheese Slices

Start your review of Kraft Deli Deluxe American Cheese Slices!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I usually prefer Kraft white american but this makes a great add on to potato bread and the perfect melt for grilled cheeses." in 1 review
  • "I think they are really good for grilled cheesed sandwiches though." in 1 review
The beat cheese wlto mix with eggs or for burgers. I also use some of this when I'm making my signature macaroni and cheese for a dinner and especially a get together. It's natual the best product to use if you need to add a few slices of cheese to a recipe
Aberdeen , MD
This is my husband's go to cheese for lunches and burgers he loves the thick cut and the flavor is fantastic so he is happy I am happy. It is a pricey cheese though but it's so very worth it it's very healthy and I highly recommend this product to everyone
Winder, GA
The only cheese that I will use in my grilled cheese sandwiches! Leagues above similar products. Melts very well but also great to use on a typical cold meat sandwich. Creamy and delicious and my kids love grabbing a slice as a snack out of the fridge!
Colchester, VT
Not a huge fan of this cheese. Maybe it’s because I don’t really like American cheese. I only use it to make grilled cheese and that’s it otherwise I won’t use it. If you like American cheese then yes I’d recommend it to you.
Belding, MI
It’s the perfect cheese to go on almost any type of bread if you’re looking for a good grilled cheese. I personally love it on toasted honey wheat bread from sarahlee but like I said any bread will do!
Detroit, MI
My kids love this cheese. It’s a little thicker than the regular kraft cheese, but that’s what makes it better. It’s good for grilled cheese, regular sandwiches, or just to eat right out the package.
Michigan
This is the only sliced cheese my family will eat. Yes it cost a little more than the other brands on the shelf but this is the only kind that has a great taste and melts when needs
Spring Hill, FL
You cannot go wrong with kraft cheese. A little goes along way and you can use it in various dishes. My kids will even just eat slices of this cheese because they enjoy it . I do enjoy the flavor and I would recommend to others !
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Only cheese I will use for my grilled cheese sandwiches and turkey sandwiches. So good. So creamy. So real. Not that fake garbage that is other brands. Love it love it love it. Will not use any other.
This is our family go-to when its cheeseburger night.  We get the burgers that go in the oven, and at when the burgers are done, this is the cheese we use.  It melts heavenly and is a great value.  I would totally recommend this cheese as a great melting cheese in recipes.

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email