BY KRAFT FOODS

Kraft deli deluxe 2% milk american cheese slices 16 oz 24 ct see more...

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Foodie Expert
I really like this product because it's great value, I like having individual slices (vs. cutting it myself for those really lazy days) and it melts really well on sandwiches. The taste is good and not unlike their other cheeses so I know what I'm getting. Overall, would recommend. :)
This is the only cheese my Mom buys to make my sandwiches for lunch. Love this cheese.
Jasmine  T.
Jasmine T.
These taste pretty good and not any different than the original deli deluxe cheese. Great for basically anything that can be applied with cheese. Melts really easily and its made out of milk,not oil.
Esther S.
Esther S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the number one cheese I love to eat when making grilled cheese sandwiches and sometimes regular sandwiches I cant help but love the taste it has just creamy milky and a weird unique cheese flavor
Breanna T.
Breanna T.
Elizabeth, WV
Foodie Expert
Kraft makes the best cheese. And these singles are the best out there. Made with 2% milk, they are creamy and good for you.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
These cheese slices are the best for melting on grilled cheese sandwiches or any paninis! I love that they are made with 2% milk so I can feel better about using them.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Foodie Expert
We love Kraft cheese! This product is no exception! Great taste, wonderful product..my kids love it and are not able to tell the difference between regular American and the 2 percent.
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Oakdale, CA
Perfect for grilled cheeses, cheese burgers, quesadillas, or even just to eat plain. My son and I LOVE these!
maggie o.
maggie o.
Normal, IL
Foodie Expert
Grilled cheeses can only be completed when using Kraft cheese slices, they're wonderful!!!!
kim G.
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Id much rather get deli slices. If i have to get prepackaged this would be one of my top choices as its not plasticey like the o old kraft singles.