BY KRAFT

Kraft deli deluxe 2% milk american cheese slices 16 oz 24 ct see more...

Lindsay L.
Foodie Expert
This is the closest thing to deli cheese you can get! I especially love the 2% because it's slightly better for you but still tastes just as good! Perfect for sandwiches, grilled cheese, on eggs or just to snack on! It's usually cheaper than buying from the deli and last longer too!
This is the only cheese my Mom buys to make my sandwiches for lunch. Love this cheese.
Robyn M.
Oakdale, CA
Perfect for grilled cheeses, cheese burgers, quesadillas, or even just to eat plain. My son and I LOVE these!
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Foodie Expert
We love Kraft cheese! This product is no exception! Great taste, wonderful product..my kids love it and are not able to tell the difference between regular American and the 2 percent.
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Id much rather get deli slices. If i have to get prepackaged this would be one of my top choices as its not plasticey like the o old kraft singles.
Sunshine R.
Foodie Expert
The absolute best American cheese you can buy. I love this stuff. Just wish it was lactose free like buying the kraft shredded, blocks, or string cheese
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
These cheese slices are the best for melting on grilled cheese sandwiches or any paninis! I love that they are made with 2% milk so I can feel better about using them.
Breanna T.
Elizabeth, WV
Foodie Expert
Kraft makes the best cheese. And these singles are the best out there. Made with 2% milk, they are creamy and good for you.
Esther S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the number one cheese I love to eat when making grilled cheese sandwiches and sometimes regular sandwiches I cant help but love the taste it has just creamy milky and a weird unique cheese flavor
Amanda M.
Ok. So. I don't like to advertise that I like kraft singles, but I do. And these are my favorite to use for grilled cheese.