BY KRAFT

Kraft Cubes Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese.
Natural cheese.
Cheesemaking since 1914.
Straight off the block.
Cheddar & monterey jack.
Cheese. see more...

Ciara S.
Douglas, GA
Loved using this cheese as part of my Dill pickle pasta dish! I love the sharpness and smooth taste of this flavor, it’s so delicious! I have to say I would recommend this cheese for any recipe! I consider myself a repeat customer, plus I love cheese!
Janelle U.
Charlestown, MA
These little bite sized cubes are so delicious. I love using these for dinner parties or game day party platters! They not only taste great but look great accompanied with some olives and fresh veggies!
Kelsey A.
I love cheese. I like it plan with crackers and any other way. These cubes are easy to eat on the go and are a great snack for when you are home on your couch. :)
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Delicious cheese cubes! Great for snacking alone or woth crackers or apples! My kids love to go to the fridge and grab a few to munch!
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Kraft cubes are a quick and easy way to serve cheese on a platter to guests. The cheddar and Monterey Jack cubes are mild in taste.
Stephanie B.
Cumming, GA
These are great to have around as snacks! They also do well if you need melted cheese for a recipe. I like them for Mac&Cheese!
Abigail L.
These are very good when you are on Atkins and they are a nice fast snack. Would get the generic brand though.
Mallory R.
Newburgh, IN
Great snack and also great for an appetizer with crackers at a party. Easy and yummy! Great crowd pleaser.
Cara H.
Newport, NC
I love these cubes! Perfect snack for the kiddos! Easy to throw in snack size zippy bags to take on the go!
Kim C.
Cincinnati , OH
I love love love cheese and crackers all cheddars. So this precut bag makes snacking easier.