Kraft Creamy Ranch Dip 12 oz. Tub uploaded by Alexis D.

BY KRAFT

Anna C.
This ranch dip tastes amazing. It is affordable as well. It goes very well with french fries, as my children tell me. I like to use it on my salads or even dip potato chips in it. It's not the healthiest but it's not bad for you either. I recommend.
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
I love this ranch!! I swear I could dip anything in it. It's so creamy and tasty. It's one of my favorite ranches. I feel like you always need to have it at any party or family gathering. It's just so great!
Jess L.
Fairfield , OH
Oh man talk about comfort foods and snacks I love chips and dip! So
Delicious and such a fast snack. Not to mention Kroger usually has it right next to the chips, so I'll grab my chips and
Dip and I'm good to
Go!
Tiara C.
Liberty, KY
LOVEEE this ranch dip to eat with my vegetables. absolutely love to dip celery and carrots in to it. even sometimes eat my chips with this dip.
Maddie G.
Nettleton
This dip is delicious! It has a lot in the bowl and for a great price! I got it at piggly wiggly