BY KRAFT

Kraft Creamy Italian Anything Dressing. see more...

Buy on Target*
Sherika B.
Carencro, LA
This tastes very good. It isn't vinegar-tasting like Italian dressings. It's similar to Ranch. My toddler is starting to eat salads now with this dressing on top. Maybe he thinks it's Ranch, lol. It was purchased at Super 1 Foods and it was on sale for 1.48 at the time. I would purchase again.
Tara B.
Love this salad dressing! I first tried it at a restaurant & I fell in love. I've only been able to find this at Walmart. It can be hard to find at times. I love it on salads. Very satisfied with the taste!
Odyssey G.
Dallas, TX
I love this dressing!!! It gives the best of both worlds. It has the creaminess of ranch yet the bold taste of Italian. I often use this to coat my chicken breast when I do a "shake and bake" I use my own bread crumb and Parmesan medley. It tastes so good! And it's much better then coating the chicken with eggs.
Stephanie L.
This is a great dressing!!! If you like creamy Italian dressing (it is slightly different from regular Italian) I would highly suggest this one to you. I eat it on WAY more than salad. I like to dip everything in it from my garlic knots to my pizza. It definitely does not disappoint!
Stephanie V.
This dressing is great both in salads and even in sandwiches! You can mix it with a bit of mayonnaise and put it on the bread and it'll add a new level of flavor to any sandwich.
Marisabel R.
Springfield, MA
Kraft salad Dressings are my favorite. This one in particular is exceptional. It is creamy but sticks to its true Italian dressing taste. I love to use this dressing as a veggie dip yummy!!
Kathy C.
This is the only Kraft brand of dressing I buy I use it when I make pasta salad because it's a little less zippy then traditional Italian dressing is.
nique w.
Doral, FL
My aunt's love this dressing i mean she uses this on special occasions in her salads like when we goes over her house for christmas lool ♥
Jackie r.
I was never a fan of Italian dressing until I tried this one I think because it's creamy and not runny that I like it best! It's so good
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I love creamy Italian :) Especially on cucumbers and tomatoes by themselves but in salad as well. It reminds me a lot of ranch dressing
Christina A.