Kraft Creamy Horseradish Sauce uploaded by Miranda F.

BY KRAFT #6 in Horseradish

Kraft Creamy Horseradish Sauce.
Great on beef!
12 fl oz (354 ml).

• Is it weird I have never had Horseradish before?3 Answers
Kraft Creamy Horseradish Sauce
  • "Really good at making cocktail sauce and adding to other receipes." in 1 review
  • "Wonderful, I use it for mashed potatoes a lot but it's great on everything from sandwiches to sauces and dips" in 1 review
Amber B.
louisville
This is the most disgusting product I have ever tasted. Not only does it taste bad but it smells horrible. I would not recommend this to be used on ANY food. I will never buy this again and never will I try any type of horse radish. Absolutely foul.
Audra P.
Moses Lake, WA
I'm a true country girl my favorite way of eating steak it with horseradish. I will only use horseradish with my steak this one is my favorite because it's smooth and not chunky. I also like it on certain sandwhiches
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Yum! The horseradish is hot without being too hot. I make French dip sandwich crescents and my husband always raves that this sauce adds the perfect taste to them.
Amber R.
Fountain , CO
I absolutely love horseradish sauce. I put it on my sandwiches, burgers, and mix with ketchup for cocktail sauce! The Kraft brand is the best I've tried so far.
Beth J.
Florence, WI
To me it's like mayo. Not enough kick to it. I used it in a pasta salad and I ended up needing to add half the bottle to tell it had horseradish in it.
Kathryn E.
Cheyenne, WY
This is a great product for adding a little kick to your food. It is really good on hot sandwiches. I would like it better if it had less fat
Lauren G.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
This product is great, I tried this with prime rib but it would go great on any beef product. Definitely recommend it to anyone!
Kayla B.
Wasilla, AK
Dee S.
Hockley, TX
Really good at making cocktail sauce and adding to other receipes. I've also added to spice regular mayo up!
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
This has great Texture and is delicious. Not too spicy but had just enough bite to add a lot to sandwiches.
Beyoncê E.
Is it weird I have never had Horseradish before?