BY KRAFT FOODS #33 in Sauces

Kraft Creamy Horseradish Sauce.
Great on beef!
12 fl oz (354 ml).

Buy on Target*
  • "Really good at making cocktail sauce and adding to other receipes." in 1 review
  • "Wonderful, I use it for mashed potatoes a lot but it's great on everything from sandwiches to sauces and dips" in 1 review
Audra P.
Audra P.
Moses Lake, WA
Foodie Expert
I'm a true country girl my favorite way of eating steak it with horseradish. I will only use horseradish with my steak this one is my favorite because it's smooth and not chunky. I also like it on certain sandwhiches
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Foodie Expert
Yum! The horseradish is hot without being too hot. I make French dip sandwich crescents and my husband always raves that this sauce adds the perfect taste to them.
Dee S.
Dee S.
Hockley, TX
Really good at making cocktail sauce and adding to other receipes. I've also added to spice regular mayo up!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Crawfordville, FL
I love this , I put it on almost all my sandwiches , it gives it a nice zing
Amber R.
Amber R.
Fountain , CO
I absolutely love horseradish sauce. I put it on my sandwiches, burgers, and mix with ketchup for cocktail sauce! The Kraft brand is the best I've tried so far.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Wasilla, AK
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
Foodie Expert
My husband loves this product on his sandwiches. We can't keep enough of it in the house. Creamy and tasty.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
This product is great, I tried this with prime rib but it would go great on any beef product. Definitely recommend it to anyone!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
This has great Texture and is delicious. Not too spicy but had just enough bite to add a lot to sandwiches.
Kathryn E.
Kathryn E.
Cheyenne, WY
This is a great product for adding a little kick to your food. It is really good on hot sandwiches. I would like it better if it had less fat