BY KRAFT

Kraft creamy french salad dressing 16oz see more...

Victoria R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
Love love love this dressing. Sometimes I throw it in stir fry for flavoring. I could put it on anything. So delicious!
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
One of my favorite dressings! I love it in my salads and also to snack with carrots and cucumbers! Great tasting and price! I usually purchase it at my local grocery store, HEB. I love to mix this with blue cheese dressing, so so good! I usually have a bottle of this in my fridge!
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite salad dressing to use. There is something about the taste of this salad dressing. I have been eating this salad dressing for a long time. It is so good. It is so creamy. That is what I like about the salad dressing that it is creamy. This is in the top-3 of salad dressings that I would buy to eat.
Charlotte B.
Foodie Expert
Pretty good a for a lower priced dressing. If you want to save money this one is good.
Simone H.
Love this dressing! creamy taste and doesn't have a strong vinegar taste.  My kids even love this dressing on their salad.  Good value for your money.  I do wish that it came in a larger bottle like some of the other more popular flavours.  Because of this we end up buying two bottles at a time!
MARIA G.
MARKHAM, ON
Foodie Expert
This was a revelation for me. I am not big on adding salad dressing to my salads but this was available so I tried it and I was really happy. The taste isn't too overwhelming. It isn't a creamy dairy taste and has just the right amount of acidity. It's average price and goes well in a sandwich as well.
Alice B.
Foodie Expert
Un peu acide , mais sinon c'est une très bonne vinaigrette pour une salade avec des concombres et des légumes du genre.
angelica f.
Bessemer, Mi
Foodie Expert
Any try to make a taco salad with this?