Kraft Creamy French Salad Dressing 16oz uploaded by Aureanna B.

BY KRAFT

Kraft creamy french salad dressing 16oz see more...

Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Definitely my favorite salad dressing growing up. The flavor is great, but it probably isn’t the healthiest dressing choice if that is what you are looking for. The price is good for the amount you get.
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IN
Never knew I loved French dressing til I tried this. It makes me love salad and I am not a salad lover. It’s so smooth and creamy. Will continue to be found in my fridge.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
This is my favorite salad dressing to use. There is something about the taste of this salad dressing. I have been eating this salad dressing for a long time. It is so good. It is so creamy. That is what I like about the salad dressing that it is creamy. This is in the top-3 of salad dressings that I would buy to eat.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
One of my favorite dressings! I love it in my salads and also to snack with carrots and cucumbers! Great tasting and price! I usually purchase it at my local grocery store, HEB. I love to mix this with blue cheese dressing, so so good! I usually have a bottle of this in my fridge!
Nichole W.
Durham, NC
I love this creamy salad dressing. It is a nice mix between a normal French and a creamier salad dressing. The calories are a little higher than I like in a salad dressing but worth the taste!
Cassie W.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
You can't go wrong with Kraft salad dressings! I love French dressing and this one does not disappoint. It's thick and creamy in texture and consistency. It tastes delicious!
Carrie P.
Mifflinburg, PA
It tastes good enough but it's not creamy as the bottle suggests. It has a little bit of a stronger vinegar taste than maybe I would like for a creamy dressing. It's priced well.
Brandie E.
Tucson, AZ
Best French salad dressing out there! It tastes like one that would be served in a high end restaurant. So creamy and just a perfect flavor.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I've been wanting to get french dressing for a while now. I make a really yummy taco salad! It's been forever since I've put that together.
Shayna L.
This is my FAVORITE french dressing. It is great to dip other things in as well such as veggies or pizza--I know weird but it tastes great!
angelica f.
Bessemer, Mi
Any try to make a taco salad with this?