BY KRAFT

Kraft creamy french salad dressing 16oz see more...

Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
Definitely my favorite salad dressing growing up. The flavor is great, but it probably isn’t the healthiest dressing choice if that is what you are looking for. The price is good for the amount you get.
Shayna L.
Foodie Expert
This is my FAVORITE french dressing. It is great to dip other things in as well such as veggies or pizza--I know weird but it tastes great!
Itza F.
Cicero, IL
Foodie Expert
Great quality and good price. I love how there's a large variety of flavors for dressings
Carrie P.
Mifflinburg, PA
Foodie Expert
It tastes good enough but it's not creamy as the bottle suggests. It has a little bit of a stronger vinegar taste than maybe I would like for a creamy dressing. It's priced well.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Foodie Expert
I've been wanting to get french dressing for a while now. I make a really yummy taco salad! It's been forever since I've put that together.
Brandie E.
Tucson, AZ
Best French salad dressing out there! It tastes like one that would be served in a high end restaurant. So creamy and just a perfect flavor.
Cassie W.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
You can't go wrong with Kraft salad dressings! I love French dressing and this one does not disappoint. It's thick and creamy in texture and consistency. It tastes delicious!
Stephanie  S.
Cerro Gordo, IL
I like french dressing, but this specific one is super good! It's pretty cheap as well.
Jennifer R.
Round O, SC
French salad dressing is tangy and sweet and one of my favorites to put on my salads. This is always kept in my house.
Nichole W.
Durham, NC
I love this creamy salad dressing. It is a nice mix between a normal French and a creamier salad dressing. The calories are a little higher than I like in a salad dressing but worth the taste!
angelica f.
Bessemer, Mi
Foodie Expert
Any try to make a taco salad with this?