BY KRAFT FOODS #77 in Salad Dressing

Kraft creamy french salad dressing 16oz see more...

• Any try to make a taco salad with this?3 Answers
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite salad dressing to use. There is something about the taste of this salad dressing. I have been eating this salad dressing for a long time. It is so good. It is so creamy. That is what I like about the salad dressing that it is creamy. This is in the top-3 of salad dressings that I would buy to eat.
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
One of my favorite dressings! I love it in my salads and also to snack with carrots and cucumbers! Great tasting and price! I usually purchase it at my local grocery store, HEB. I love to mix this with blue cheese dressing, so so good! I usually have a bottle of this in my fridge!
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.
Cerro Gordo, IL
I like french dressing, but this specific one is super good! It's pretty cheap as well.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Round O, SC
French salad dressing is tangy and sweet and one of my favorites to put on my salads. This is always kept in my house.
Brandie E.
Brandie E.
Tucson, AZ
Best French salad dressing out there! It tastes like one that would be served in a high end restaurant. So creamy and just a perfect flavor.
Itza F.
Itza F.
Cicero, IL
Foodie Expert
Great quality and good price. I love how there's a large variety of flavors for dressings
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Foodie Expert
Pretty good a for a lower priced dressing. If you want to save money this one is good.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Mifflinburg, PA
Foodie Expert
It tastes good enough but it's not creamy as the bottle suggests. It has a little bit of a stronger vinegar taste than maybe I would like for a creamy dressing. It's priced well.
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Foodie Expert
I've been wanting to get french dressing for a while now. I make a really yummy taco salad! It's been forever since I've put that together.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
Love love love this dressing. Sometimes I throw it in stir fry for flavoring. I could put it on anything. So delicious!
angelica f.
angelica f.
Bessemer, Mi
Foodie Expert
Any try to make a taco salad with this?