Kraft Cracker Barrel Natural Sharp Cheddar (West Coast Only) Cheese

by Cracker Barrel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Cracker Barrel Natural Sharp Cheddar (West Coast Only) Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Olathe , KS
Cracker Barrel Cheese is the only brand I will buy now after trying a variety of different flavors. The taste of each one is outstanding, but the sharp cheddar is by far one of favorites. The rich taste is great both sliced with crackers for a snack or shredded on soups or casseroles. I would highly recommend this product!
Port Orchard, WA
One of the best cheeses I have had. I absolutely love cheese, all and any kind with very few exceptions. This one from crackle barrell is no exception. It has a rick creamy flavored which is really unheard of when you eat sharp cheese. They have small blocks at the grocery store, buy it and thank me later.
Maryland
Kraft Cracker Barrel Natural Sharp Cheddar (West Coast Only) Cheese uploaded by Carlos M.
This so so good, I'm glad they started selling this at Walmart because it tastes just like the one from the actual Cracker Barrel. And it's healthier than your regular individually wrapped cheese. I'm definitely going to eat it again! I use it to cook all the time!
Roxbury, MA
This is the best ingredients for a lot of things not to mention the great traste behind it. You can never go wrong with this. Add it to anything for a great/best flavor.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love this cheese. The taste is sharp, but creamy at the the same time. It has always been a favorite of mine. I would say it has more flavor than other cheeses of the same stature. I just wish it didn't come in chunk form.
In my opinion when it comes to cheddar or american, cheese is cheese is cheese. This brand makes a great tasting cheese. It's a nice consistently, good for grilled cheese sandwiches and homemade mac and cheese.
This is my favorite cheese! It has by far the best quality of ingredients and is way better than any other sharp cheddar cheese I have ever bought! I typically by this at Walmart and recommend it to everyone who loves cheese!
I really like this cheese. It is very sharp, it's not full of fake stuff like other cheeses. I've eaten this cheese growing up and it's probably my favorite. Great flavor, good for snack or tacos or grilled cheese.
Forney, TX
I love this cheese as an afternoon snack with crackers and wine. It's filling, has great flavor and hits the spot. The packaging is the perfect size for snacking and can be resealed easily. I would recommend this cheese to anyone who wants an affordable option for snack cheese.
Bryantville , MA
My father in law really like the Cracker Barrel cheese. Surprisingly he likes it with a piece of pie. Never tried it myself that way, but...I have had myself before & has as it says a sharp cheddar taste. Like a burst of cheese in your mouth. A little pricey, but really great for parties or just snaking.

Looking for your answer?