BY CRACKER BARREL

Recipe: havarti tuna melt. see more...

Edda H.
Crosby, Tx
We love Havarti cheese !!!! It's such a smooth cheese that goes well in so many recipes. I think my favorite is taking a slice, cutting it into 4 pieces and layering each on a good cracker with a small piece of your favorite deli meat --- super great snack !!
Elizabeth D.
I love getting the sliced Havarti pack! It helps to keep the cheese fresh for each time I want it. I usually get it at Publix when it is on sale! The flavor stays fresh and the cheese stays soft.
Leah W.
I love Cracker Barrel cheeses and most of their products that I've tried, I'd prefer them to other products. I love the havarti and the Swiss the best and if you've never tried the macaroni and cheese, it's well worth it.
Reanna E.
Griffin, GA
Quick and easy for unexpected guests.
You will always find it in my pantry. Speaks for itself quickly get it warm and sit the tortillas on a large serving platter with the warm dip on the middle of the tray.
Ashley B.
HARTFORD CITY, IN
This cheese is fantastic. We use it on a variety of things. It tastes great and melts really good. It's a little pricey, but it really tops off a recipe. I can usually get one package for whatever I'm doing and it'll last for days with leftovers. I would definitely recommend this.
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
I love this cheese. One of my favorite grilled cheese sandwiches called for Fontina, Havarti and Mozzarella and for the longest time I had to buy the Fontina and Havarti in block forms and has a hard time getting the slices thin enough to properly grill. I feel this is a good quality and it convenient.
Jessica A.
Louisville , KY
I love havarti cheese and when this pre-sliced cheese came out I was in heaven. I am a cheese lover and love Cracker Barrel cheese, the havarti and extra sharp cheddar are my favorites. I always have a couple packs of these in my fridge to munch on as a snack.
Adel B.
Clearwater, FL
Kraft Cracker Barrel® Havarti Cheese Slices 10 Ct 7 Oz Zip Pak I like it for the fact that it has a pleasant taste, a great start to the day for a sandwich for breakfast or lunch, you can take with you on a picnic, convenient packaging, to open and close times as you want, cheese stay fresh and dry. and even like that it is already cut into pieces, the house is still so evenly and thinly slice can not
Ashley G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love havarti as it is, but Cracker Barrel's havarti is so smooth and full of the most delicious and addicting flavor! My favorite thing to put it on is a roast beef sandwich on sour dough with lettuce and Italian dressing, without the havarti it's just not the same!
Melissa B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is my favorite cheese to put on everything! Cracker Barrel is the only brand to ever have havarti so this is what I get. The best sandwich to make is turkey with havarti cheese on a toasted everything bagel with cream cheese. It's the best!