Kraft Cracker Barrel® Cheddar Sharp Cheese Slices 11 Ct 7 Oz Zip Pak uploaded by Melissa R.Kraft Cracker Barrel® Cheddar Sharp Cheese Slices 11 Ct 7 Oz Zip Pak uploaded by Benji P.

BY CRACKER BARREL

Recipe: chipotle beef sandwich. see more...

Jaeliana U.
Sharp cheddar is my favorite kind of cheese! These slices made it so easy for me to put in a sandwich without have to cut slices from a block of cheese. If you're too lazy to cut the cheese haha, I recommend these! <3
Casey D.
Santa Monica, CA
Kraft cheese slices have always been part of my life. I was so happy to discover real cheddar cheese slices that have great flavor and don't dry out. I don't have to bother with slicing a piece off or worry about dropping shreds everywhere. They can be pulled apart easily for sandwiches or just snacking!
Mercedes M.
Hollywood, FL
I tried this cheese when publix had them on sale with a buy one get one. I had them in sandwiches and alone (I love cheddar cheese) but there was no distinguishing factors with this brand. I probably wouldn't buy it again unless it were on sale. No big deal.
Pamela G.
Talcott, WV
The package is eye catching and draws you in but the flavor will keep you wanting more. The block comes in a great size so that it's enough to use for everyday recipes or snacking. The flavor is like a explosion in your mouth. It has amazing bold cheese flavor which is smooth when eating.
Quiana P.
Columbus, OH
I'm typically not a fan of sharp cheese but this is very good. I love it on a cold sandwich which or in a grilled cheese. I typically buy what's on sale because I'm not to picky about cheese but if there is no sale this is one of m go tos.
Emilea B.
Port Richey , FL
I've been doing a low carb diet and eat cheese throughout the day and the cracker barrel cheese is outstanding! I love sharp cheese and this one is so good. I bought it from publix and went back and bought different kinds!
Bobbi B.
Maumelle, AR
These are another one of my favorite types of cheeses to buy at the store. They are great for snacking and for making sandwiches. I love the sharp cheddar flavor, and the cheese is really high quality. I will continue to buy this cheese in the future.
shaina b.
Middletown, NY
I love anything Cracker Barrel! This cheese tastes fresh and isn't too sharp. Melts good for grilled cheese and omlets. Affordable when on sale, but hard to find at my local stores. Definitively would buy again.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
I love cracker barrel sharp cheddar cheeses. The bite it always kicking and it's got a great flavor. My only reason for 4 vs 5 stars is its a little pricey for my liking.
Ashley H.
Mobile, AL
I consider myself a grilled cheese master, and this specific cheese is one of my top three. My niece that "hates" cheese, now begs for them every time she visits!