Kraft Cracker Barrel® Cheddar Sharp Cheese Slices 11 Ct 7 Oz Zip Pak uploaded by Melissa R.Kraft Cracker Barrel® Cheddar Sharp Cheese Slices 11 Ct 7 Oz Zip Pak uploaded by Benji P.

BY KRAFT FOODS

Recipe: chipotle beef sandwich. see more...

Yvette S.
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
I usually don't buy name brand cheese only because it goes so fast in my house. But when I want a really great grilled cheese sandwich this is one of my go to choices. I love the taste and it's super cheesy when I make my sandwiches I love using it for my family.
Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
Hollywood, FL
I tried this cheese when publix had them on sale with a buy one get one. I had them in sandwiches and alone (I love cheddar cheese) but there was no distinguishing factors with this brand. I probably wouldn't buy it again unless it were on sale. No big deal.
Quiana P.
Quiana P.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I'm typically not a fan of sharp cheese but this is very good. I love it on a cold sandwich which or in a grilled cheese. I typically buy what's on sale because I'm not to picky about cheese but if there is no sale this is one of m go tos.
Kelby M.
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
I normally purchase mine bogo at Publix, which makes it worth the price. Very strong cheese, really great on burgers. Also convenient for sandwiches. I like this much better than American cheese. I would purchase again.
Kyla P.
Kyla P.
Foodie Expert
I am not sure what the difference between regular craft cheese and Cracker Barrel cheese is, but I do I not like this cheeses. To me it just has a very different taste. Maybe I got a bad batch, but I did not enjoy it.
Lily B.
Lily B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Foodie Expert
I like to purchase these cheese slices for a quick and easy way to make grilled cheese. They are the perfect amount of creamy and sharp and melt nicely when toasted. My family also likes them on cold sandwiches!
Martha M.
Martha M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Foodie Expert
Sharp cheddar cheese with two wonder bread slices. The adult bread and cheese comfort food. Kraft foods is a classic American brand and is just a brand I trust and I reach for.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Portage, MI
I work in the specialty cheese business, but I do love the cracker barrel cheeses. They are nice and sharp and inexpensive. Perfect cheese for burgers and just to snack on.
Chinika P.
Chinika P.
This cheddar cheese is the best and only cheese that I have ever tried. It has the best rich and everlasting taste to it. The best cheese on living earth.
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
Foodie Expert
I love love love this cracker barrel cheese! It melts great, tastes good on sandwiches or alone as a snack. I can usually find this product on sale!