BY CRACKER BARREL

Tory S.
Saint Paul, MN
This cheese is soooooo good. I live in Minnesota and Wisconsin is a 10 minute drive away so I KNOW good cheese. This is the best sharp cheddar you can get in the grocery store. I bought it after I dropped a prepared cheese tray on the ground on Christmas Eve and I couldn't get a cheese shop cheddar because again.... it was Christmas Eve. It is super sharp and was so delicious it was gobbled up in a snap! I am now a convert and buy the Cracker Barrel Cheddar Extra Sharp White cheese often. It is super yummy in macaroni and cheese or in beer cheese dip (if you haven't tried it, you should!). I know it is a bit pricier than other cheeses but it is worth it if you are doing a cheese tray or if you need a really sharp cheddar with a lot of flavor for a recipe.
Casey G.
Cleveland, OH
One of my favorite cheeses on the market. I can eat this cheese plain, with crackers, or as a topping to various dishes. The possibilities are endless. The taste is pretty sharp, so you definitely should like sharp cheese if you're eating it. Goes FANTASTIC with fruits/juices.
Danielle  B.
Fort Jennings, OH
Foodie Expert
I love the sharpness of this cheese, it takes really good and is comparable to some fancy cheddar cheeses I have had. I buy this frequently but not often enough! I buy this at regular superstores or grocery stores and love it with crackers or just right off the block.
Tiffany D.
Gardena, CA
Cheese is Cheese. But its good anyway. Cheese is Cheese. But its good anyway.Cheese is Cheese. But its good anyway.Cheese is Cheese. But its good anyway.Cheese is Cheese. But its good anyway.Cheese is Cheese. But its good anyway.Cheese is Cheese. But its good anyway.
Sally G.
New Holland, PA
I love this cheese. I eat it right out of the package and I use it in cooking. I buy it at the grocer store when it is on sale. It is healthy. It has a very good flavor. I don't buy them too often because I would eat way too much of it. I will buy it again.
Nicolette M.
Sharp white cheddar is my favorite. I love cracker barrel cheese. But find that it is extremely expensive and typically don't buy unless its very cheap. I usually eat it myself and for what you get and the price I would just rather buy something cheaper.
Kindra F.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
I find that Kraft block cheese has the cleanest flavor, especially in their extra sharp options. You get the sharpness you are looking for but can still taste the cheese.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
The best cheese to pair with a crisp white wine, in my opinion. I only buy Cracker Barrel for my wine and cheese nights. I love how the flavors go together. So yummy.
Katherine M.
Durham, NC
Foodie Expert
It's so good! It tastes more expensive than it is. It's a great go to cheese for a yummy cheese and cracker snack. I'm definitely getting it again.
We put cheese on everything and we tried this one because it was new. I really liked it because it had a bit of spice from the Chipotle