BY CRACKER BARREL

Nicole T.
NEWINGTON, CT
My family has been purchasing Cracker Barrel cheddar cheese since I was a kid and now that I am an adult raising my own child we always have Cracker Barrel cheese in the refrigerator we definitely lean to the sharpest Cheddars available and love them all
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Everyone loves my homemade macaroni and cheese! The only kind of cheese I use is Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp - White and Vermont Cheddar. It melts down so creamy and gooey, I love the way it smells as it's melting in the pot. The best cheese ever!!
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
This cheese is so yummy! I 💕It and love to seve it at parties on a platter with pears and grapes, nice bread or crackers and a couple of other fine cheeses. I have had so many people ask me about it and when I tell them it's made by Kraft, they are always surprised! They thought that I had gone to a fancy cheese shop for everything. Nope! Picked it up at the local grocery store for a reasonable price 😊Kraft Cracker Barrel Cheddar Extra Sharp White Cheese is ALWAYS A HIT at our parties. It's a no-brainer, buy some and see for yourself!
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
These cheese is incredible. It's fantastic to use for many things. I use it in mac and cheese, grilled cheese, cheese and crackers, etc. even sandwiches are amazing with this cheese. I use it frequently. I wish we really had it at cracker barrel.
Carissa B.
South Amboy, NJ
Our favorite snack cheese for the holidays, especially when paired with townhouse or ritz crackers. It's a hearty sharp cheddar with great flavor that pairs well with crackers. I've used it on chicken in the past also & it's very tasty.
kelly h.
florham park, NJ
Just need it straight it's amazing I don't even need a cracker with it it's so amazing I just want to eat it all day but but but my Mel's I want more I want more it's very healthy I think I don't know might be bad for you but I don't care I'll eat anywhere thank U thank U thank U very much
Anita R.
Taste pretty good always great to put in Mac & cheese. Has a nice rich flavor. Very creamy pretty good value. Price is good when on sale. Long lasting compare to some other products. Buy it all the time.
Nicole P.
West Rutland , VT
This is my go-to cheese for homemade macaroni and cheese, but it's also great to eat by itself. I like Cracker Barrel extra sharp cheddar cheese because it has such a great bite to the taste. It's also great price for what you get.
Tory S.
Saint Paul, MN
This cheese is soooooo good. I live in Minnesota and Wisconsin is a 10 minute drive away so I KNOW good cheese. This is the best sharp cheddar you can get in the grocery store. I bought it after I dropped a prepared cheese tray on the ground on Christmas Eve and I couldn't get a cheese shop cheddar because again.... it was Christmas Eve. It is super sharp and was so delicious it was gobbled up in a snap! I am now a convert and buy the Cracker Barrel Cheddar Extra Sharp White cheese often. It is super yummy in macaroni and cheese or in beer cheese dip (if you haven't tried it, you should!). I know it is a bit pricier than other cheeses but it is worth it if you are doing a cheese tray or if you need a really sharp cheddar with a lot of flavor for a recipe.
Allie J.
Bridgeton, NJ
This cheese is so good when it is shredded over baked mac and cheese it taste like my popops before he died he would always make it for me when I spent the night at his house