BY CRACKER BARREL

Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Extra sharp has always been my most favorite cheddar flavor. Even though I'm lactose intolerant I can't resist. haha. Love all brands Cracker Barrel is definitely top! If you want cheddar with a kick then this is definitely the product for you the product says extra sharp and it truly delivers. Great for hors d'oeuvres or melted over a burger.
Nicole T.
NEWINGTON, CT
My family has been purchasing Cracker Barrel cheddar cheese since I was a kid and now that I am an adult raising my own child we always have Cracker Barrel cheese in the refrigerator we definitely lean to the sharpest Cheddars available and love them all
Dani 💫.
I could eat this whole cheese block by myself. It’s good for cheese and crackers, pizza, macaroni and cheese, and on its own. I’ve eaten it for as long as I can remember.
Kendra m.
pembroke
This is my all time favorite cheese. Cracker Barrel is my favorite brand of cheese and the extra sharp cheddar is my favorite. This cheese is very flavorful and also affordable. This cheese is easy to purchase, as it is found in most supermarkets. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Alex E.
Eastlake, OH
This is my favorite cheese by far!! I always buy the huge block and serve it with different kinds of crackers, lunch meats, and veggies. It’s a really tasty sharp cheddar. Once I bought this brand, I haven’t bought any other kind of block cheese because I love this one so much.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Everyone loves my homemade macaroni and cheese! The only kind of cheese I use is Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp - White and Vermont Cheddar. It melts down so creamy and gooey, I love the way it smells as it's melting in the pot. The best cheese ever!!
Ashley L.
Did cheese even exist before this stuff? It's so creamy and delicious, and sharp in the best way. I could just chew on a block of it if I lacked self-awareness. Cracker Barrel cheese for life.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
These cheese is incredible. It's fantastic to use for many things. I use it in mac and cheese, grilled cheese, cheese and crackers, etc. even sandwiches are amazing with this cheese. I use it frequently. I wish we really had it at cracker barrel.
Carissa B.
South Amboy, NJ
Our favorite snack cheese for the holidays, especially when paired with townhouse or ritz crackers. It's a hearty sharp cheddar with great flavor that pairs well with crackers. I've used it on chicken in the past also & it's very tasty.
Anita R.
Taste pretty good always great to put in Mac & cheese. Has a nice rich flavor. Very creamy pretty good value. Price is good when on sale. Long lasting compare to some other products. Buy it all the time.