Kraft Cracker Barrel® Cheddar Extra Sharp White 11 Ct Cheese Slices 7 Oz Zip Pak uploaded by Benji P.

BY KRAFT FOODS

Recipe: spicy turkey blt. see more...

Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Decatur, GA
Kraft Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp
White Cheddar cheese has a great tangy and sharp cheddar flavor. It melts really well and tastes great on my veggie burgers. I also enjoy it on crackers. It is rich and creamy. I buy this cheese every week and would recommend to everyone.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Tucker, GA
I love strong cheddar and this one delivers. I use cheese a lot in my cooking and this is one of my faves. There are lots of sales at my grocery store and tend to have coupons for this one as well.

Between the store brand and this one, I generally like this one the best.
Sam H.
Sam H.
Tonawanda, NY
Love this stuff on my ham sandwhiches I bring it for lunch almost every day and thank my parents for introducing me to the cheese in the first place cause I love it so much but recently have picked up packages where they were bad but still in date on the package
Brieanne M.
Brieanne M.
Chesterfield, NJ
These are a perfect way to jazz up an ordinary sandwich. I use these to pack lunch and it adds something special to each bite. They are a bit on the expensive side, but Shop Rite runs sales regularly. I would buy this product as well as other varieties again.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Rockville, MD
One of my favorite cheese products out there! The slices are a bit thick, but perfect for a sandwich. The cheese is exactly as described- sharp! Look elsewhere if you're not interested in a true sharp cheese. Easy to find in store and easy to find on sale!
Nikki I.
Nikki I.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Since I was a kid I've loved this flavor. My dad used to get the bricks to slice. Now I'm older & do the same for my little ones! Super excited when these slices came out! The flavor is just unmatched! Now I can easily have it on a Niger or sandwich too!
Holly M.
Holly M.
E Pittsburgh, PA
These are great. Perfect size for a snack tray with company coming or just watching the Steelers win the game. It doesn't have chemicals added to it, fresh. Great prrice and can usually find coupons for it online. I buy it al, the time.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Orlando, FL
This white cheddar cheese tastes amazing. And I really do enjoy my cheese. I would definitely recommend the Cracker Barrel brand cheese to buy. I have tried several and they all taste amazing.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Great for sandwiches. This is real cheese a great taste and conveniently set up for use the package isn't bad though I wish it came in a larger size but its worth the money
Elise W.
Elise W.
Glen Allen, VA
We love this cheese!!! It has the best flavor with the perfect amount of "bite". It is sharper than regular sharp Cheddar and make a phenomenal grilled cheese