Kraft Cracker Barrel® Cheddar Extra Sharp White 11 Ct Cheese Slices 7 Oz Zip Pak uploaded by Benji P.

BY CRACKER BARREL

Recipe: spicy turkey blt. see more...

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
These taste so amazing! The cheese slices are perfect snack size.be warned though that these are packed full of extreme cheese taste and are pretty rich so I'd keep a drink near by. The price is right and these are great on sandwiches and bring the taste of the usually boring sandwhich to an entirely different level. Don't pass up these!
Erin N.
St Clairsvle, OH
So, these things are pre-sliced, and wonderful. Burgers or just to pick at, this cheese is creamy and tasty.

Kraft did a great thing by partnering up with Cracker Barrel to bring us the tastes that we know and love! There are many of these cheeses I have purchased and this is probably one of my favorites.
Kristine M.
Philadelphia, PA
I can't get enough of this cheese. I love extra sharp Cheddar but something about Cracker Barrel just goes above and beyond. I can eat this cheese all by itself. No crackers, no bread, just great cheese. Although it pairs easily with just about anything.
Abbigail A.
Battle Creek, MI
One of my favorites, especially in a salami sandwich. I get this at Meijer and they run sales and have mPerks for their Cracker Barrel Cheese all the time so it usually isn't too expensive. I have had every flavor and love them all!
Bobbi B.
Maumelle, AR
This is one of my all-time favorite sliced cheeses to get at the store for snacking and for making sandwiches. I love the extra sharp flavor of the cheddar! For me, the sharper the cheese is, the better I think it tastes. I will continue to buy this cheese!
Emily J.
Orlando, FL
This white cheddar cheese tastes amazing. And I really do enjoy my cheese. I would definitely recommend the Cracker Barrel brand cheese to buy. I have tried several and they all taste amazing.
Elle T.
Plano, TX
Extra sharp white cheddar slices on a sandwich or as a snack with crackers and a nice glass of wine...perfection in my book!! Cracker Barrel makes the best cheese and its available right there in your grocery store!! Its fantastic on a grilled cheese and it makes great Mac n Cheese too!!
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
I was so excited when I see Kraft carried Cracker Barrel cheese! I'm the biggest fan of Cracker Barrel, and this cheese is amazing! Taste great, and I love using it while making sandwiches or cheese steaks.
Patricia F.
Ocala, FL
I really enjoyed the cracker barrel product ,surprised and glad that I found it.i think its probably as healthy as most things but I didn't worry about it.the flavor was very tasty.and did the job as a side add to. yes ,I would and have recommend to others.
Kaitlynn A.
North Wilkesboro
Perfect for so many dishes, I use it all the time. My favorite way to use it is in grilled cheeses. It does have a slight milky taste, which I don't like. Other than that it's great.