Kraft Cracker Barrel® Cheddar Extra Sharp White 11 Ct Cheese Slices 7 Oz Zip Pak uploaded by Benji P.

BY CRACKER BARREL

Recipe: spicy turkey blt. see more...

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
These taste so amazing! The cheese slices are perfect snack size.be warned though that these are packed full of extreme cheese taste and are pretty rich so I'd keep a drink near by. The price is right and these are great on sandwiches and bring the taste of the usually boring sandwhich to an entirely different level. Don't pass up these!
Erin N.
St Clairsvle, OH
So, these things are pre-sliced, and wonderful. Burgers or just to pick at, this cheese is creamy and tasty.

Kraft did a great thing by partnering up with Cracker Barrel to bring us the tastes that we know and love! There are many of these cheeses I have purchased and this is probably one of my favorites.
Kristine M.
Philadelphia, PA
I can't get enough of this cheese. I love extra sharp Cheddar but something about Cracker Barrel just goes above and beyond. I can eat this cheese all by itself. No crackers, no bread, just great cheese. Although it pairs easily with just about anything.
Abbigail A.
Battle Creek, MI
One of my favorites, especially in a salami sandwich. I get this at Meijer and they run sales and have mPerks for their Cracker Barrel Cheese all the time so it usually isn't too expensive. I have had every flavor and love them all!
Bobbi B.
Maumelle, AR
This is one of my all-time favorite sliced cheeses to get at the store for snacking and for making sandwiches. I love the extra sharp flavor of the cheddar! For me, the sharper the cheese is, the better I think it tastes. I will continue to buy this cheese!
Brieanne F.
Chesterfield, NJ
These are a perfect way to jazz up an ordinary sandwich. I use these to pack lunch and it adds something special to each bite. They are a bit on the expensive side, but Shop Rite runs sales regularly. I would buy this product as well as other varieties again.
Rachael P.
Rockville, MD
One of my favorite cheese products out there! The slices are a bit thick, but perfect for a sandwich. The cheese is exactly as described- sharp! Look elsewhere if you're not interested in a true sharp cheese. Easy to find in store and easy to find on sale!
Sam H.
Tonawanda, NY
Love this stuff on my ham sandwhiches I bring it for lunch almost every day and thank my parents for introducing me to the cheese in the first place cause I love it so much but recently have picked up packages where they were bad but still in date on the package
Nikki I.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Since I was a kid I've loved this flavor. My dad used to get the bricks to slice. Now I'm older & do the same for my little ones! Super excited when these slices came out! The flavor is just unmatched! Now I can easily have it on a Niger or sandwich too!
Elle T.
Plano, TX
Extra sharp white cheddar slices on a sandwich or as a snack with crackers and a nice glass of wine...perfection in my book!! Cracker Barrel makes the best cheese and its available right there in your grocery store!! Its fantastic on a grilled cheese and it makes great Mac n Cheese too!!