Kraft Cracker Barrel Cheddar Extra Sharp Cheese 24 Oz Brick uploaded by Tara L.

BY CRACKER BARREL

Gracen G.
Columbia, SC
I love making pimento cheese and this is a must! This is the absolute sharpest most delicious cheddar without going to the deli. The price is higher then most other block cheese- but it is worth the splurge.
Heather S.
Cresco, PA
Amazing! Only cheese I will use for my oven baked macaroni & cheese. A little pricey but worth it, it tastes so good and you can tell the difference between this and store brand. They do have a selection that is made with 2% milk!
kali e.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are great to cut up and eat with some crackers and summer sausage as a snack! they're also a good alternative to sliced cheese if you run out and you're really craving a grilled cheese or something
Shannon M.
Marathon, NY
By far, one of the best cheeses one can find at most stores. I love eating this with or without crackers. I use this cheese when making homemade mac & cheese, too. Great flavor.
Taylor S.
Greensboro, NC
A staple item in my refrigerator. This cheese block has so many uses including home made nachos. They are often on sale at the grocery store and taste delicious! This is one of my favorite cheese brands and I will continue to buy Cracker Barrel Cheddar Cheese.
Kristen I.
Hitchcock, TX
I have been eating this cheese at my grandmas house for probably 10 years or more now and I still love it to this day. It tastes amazing on grilled cheese sandwiches, grated in omelets or over pasta and by itself. I also like to put it on crackers with a little bit of olive oil miracle whip.
Melanie T.
Townsend, DE
This is my absolute favorite "block" cheese! I love to slice it up & serve it with pepperoni and crackers. I also like too add it to dishes such as pasta salad. I like the taste of this cheese over the others and I'm always making sure we have it in the refrigerator,
Johanly P.
Nantucket , MA
This is great for entertaining. I always put out cheese plates and many enjoy the extra sharp flavor. Good paring with wine. Not overly expensive and its a really good value. I recommend, i always keep on hand.
Olivia G.
Wetumpka, AL
This cheese is seriously the best! So sharp and creamy- awesome with some salty crackers. I could sit and eat this by the chunk all day. It is better than other cheeses in my opinion. Love this stuff!
Laurie G.
Kingwood, TX
Cracker Barrel cheddar cheese is a great choice for parties. The extra sharp is wonderful on Carr's crackers. This cheese just seems to taste better than others. I usually buy this for holidays or parties, I always end up buying this product over and over.