BY CRACKER BARREL

Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
My fiance and I LOVE Kraft Cracker Barrel Cheddar Extra Sharp Cheese! It has such a nice bite and is creamy. It's the epitome of cheese! It's very affordable. We like to slice it and eat it as a snack with crackers and olives. I also love to eat it with slices of apple. We've even made macaroni and cheese with it! It is probably our favorite cheese to buy at a grocery store.
Elizabeth C.
Perkasie, PA
I enjoy the taste of the Kraft Cracker Barrel Cheddar cheese. I slice it for crackers, grate it for omelets or use it for macaroni and cheese. I wish the packaging was easier to close so that I could keep it fresh. I often have to use some glad wrap or put in a baggie to keep it from hardening since I don't use the whole brick at once.
LaToya L.
Douglasville, GA
Bailey S.
Brazil, IN
I eat cheese a lot for a snack at work. This was the perfect price and size for what I needed it for. The flavor is fantastic, compared to other snack cheeses I would always go with this one. I bought it at Kroger grocery. I would definitely keep buying this product.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Cracker Barrel is the absolute best cheese! I love slicing these bricks up for parties or even a small snack in the evenings. The flavor can't be beat and it's a great value for the cost. I definitely prefer the Extra Sharp White but this one is pretty yummy as well.
Haley J.
Best cheese you can have for a "cheese and cracker" moment. Amazing, true cheese taste, and can be found at most supermarkets. The only problem with this cheese is that is pretty price-y, so I only buy it for get-togethers now because I am a broke college student.
Averi C.
Paris, TX
I love slicing this cheese with crackers and salami. I like how it comes in a block and you are able to cut it to your desired thickness, because I like my cheese and crackers on the thin side, so I really like that. The price is great and would reccomend.
Donna T.
Crystal Lake, IL
Kraft Cracker Barrel Cheddar Extra Sharp Cheese is a great cheese. I normally buy this cheese to eat with crackers. It has a nice sharp taste. I buy this cheese at my local grocery store. I think this is a premium cheese that is worth the extra cost.
Nancy M.
Carmichael, CA
We LOVE cheese in our home. We have eaten Kraft cheese for many years. We are in particular very partial to sharp cheese. This is an affordable brand with fantastic sharp taste. I cannot keep it in my refrigerator - it doesnt' last for long.
Kaila B.
Bronx, NY
This is the cheese i use for my macoroni and cheese. The flavor is strong and not like any other brand of cheese. Not sure how healthy cheese is but this is the best one out there. Can be pricey so I only buy it when its on sale.