Kraft Cool Whip
Kraft Cool Whip
By Cool Whip
Kelly T.
Central, SC

Has anyone tried the fat-free or lite cool whip? Does it taste any different?

Trina M.
Trina M.
Royston, GA
1 year, 3 months ago
I couldn't tell the difference at all.
Leah R.
Leah R.
2 years, 8 months ago
I didn't notice much of a taste difference.
laura l.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
I think they taste the same.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wildwood, FL
4 years, 9 months ago
It tastes the same to me!
Megan N.
Megan N.
Denver, CO
4 years, 11 months ago
They are a little different but just as good especially for a treat when on a diet
Veronika R.
Veronika R.
Bad Abbach, Bayern
4 years, 11 months ago
The fat free is not as rich, but tastes pretty good.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
5 years ago
I think that lite is very similar to regular. I usually buy it because it makes me feel better about myself. I've also had the sugar-free, and while definitely not as sweet, it wasn't bad. I was surprised at how much it tasted like regular.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
5 years, 1 month ago
I have bought the Lite version at the store by mistake and did not even realize it until it was almost gone. I never noticed any taste difference.
Alissa S.
Alissa S.
State College, PA
5 years, 1 month ago
I don't really taste any difference. I actually enjoy the light one better than the regular.