Kraft Cool Whip Season's Delight French Vanilla Whipped Topping 8 Oz Plastic Tub

BY KRAFT FOODS

Usage ideas: as frosting for cookies, cupcakes, or brownies; between two cookies and frozen into sandwiches. see more...

• Is this any good? Can you taste the vanilla? Do you think it'll be ...1 Answers
Amy M.
Amy M.
Springfield, MO
I love this! I just wish it was available all-year round! It's only available during the holidays. I used this instead of regular Cool Whip in my coconut cream pie and it turned out delicious. I highly recommend it!
Karter C.
Karter C.
This is a really fun season I'll treat. It goes great on top of cocoa or coffee. It taste great it's not very healthy but it's not horrible either. It's a great price and I would buy it again next season
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
I love this cool whip, its simply delicious, i have been buying it since September, and i am on my last tub, need to stock up on it. I like the french vanilla taste a lot better than the regular. but the regular has always been a favorite!
Lori L.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
Is this any good? Can you taste the vanilla? Do you think it'll be good on pumpkin pie?