GroceryDairyWhipped Topping & CreamCool Whip
Kraft Original Whipped Topping Frozen, 4 – 8 oz Tubs

Kraft Cool Whip Original Whipped Topping Frozen, 4 – 8 oz Tubs

Cool Whip Non-Dairy Whipped Topping is the perfect way to top any dessert creation.

Ame este yogurt 💗🥹🥹🥹
What are you eating with [product:cool-whip-original-frozen-whipped-topping-16oz] ?
I want to know how it tastes ?
Start your review of Kraft Cool Whip Original Whipped Topping Frozen, 4 – 8 oz Tubs!
How would you rate this product?
Chandra G.
Kraft Cool Whip Original Whipped Topping Frozen, 4 – 8 oz Tubs uploaded by Chandra G.
My favorite whipped cream; the best topper for many sweet desserts. This sweet, fluffy, creamy goodness makes the best strawberry shortcake. There's not many treats that Cool Whip isn't used as a topper; some things me and my family used it for is pie, ice cream, fruit dip, waffles, pudding, brownies etc. Recommend this to everyone!!!
Christa J.
Kraft Cool Whip Original Whipped Topping Frozen, 4 – 8 oz Tubs uploaded by Christa J.
This is delish when you froth it into hot coffee! I never usually use cool whip. But I now love it in coffee. Just a little scoop, then I just my frother.
Milca P.
Juncos , PR
Kraft Cool Whip Original Whipped Topping Frozen, 4 – 8 oz Tubs uploaded by Milca P.
This is hands down the most delicious whipped cream I've ever had. It does not contain sugar and is very low in carbohydrates. Ideal to use as a topping in dietary and nutritional shakes. Kraft Cool Whip Original Whipped Topping Frozen, 4 – 8 oz Tubs
Lellianne C.
This is THE classic whip cream of choice for me. Great topping for a variety of desserts, fruits, shakes, and drinks. I love how light and sweet it is. Highly recommend for your all purpose whip cream needs.
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This cool whip can be used in so many ways. It can be used as a topping, to fluff up puddings and is great between Graham crackers and frozen. I really like that there have been new flavors added. It is very inexpensive and can be found in almost any store. I would definitely recommend this brand and I will continue to buy this brand. No other brands even compare.
Marcie M.
Boaz, AL
1,070 reviews
I love Cool Whip!!! I can eat it alone with just a spoon and be perfectly happy. I also like to freeze it and eat it like ice cream. It’s low fat and has fewer calories than most ice creams. It’s a great topping for any dessert.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
1,023 reviews
I love this cool whip. This is my favorite brand. I only buy this brand because it taste the BEST! I buy this cool whip during Thanksgiving and Christmas every year for my pies and also for the 4th of July for a desert recipe. I couldn’t live without this cool whip and I highly recommend it.
Faith U.
Arcata, CA
Perfect topping for almost every desert its so rich and creamy and thick! mmmmm yummy
Asia  W.
Kraft Cool Whip Original Whipped Topping Frozen, 4 – 8 oz Tubs uploaded by Asia  W.
Purchased at: Target
What can I say about Cool Whip it's been around for years it's good with almost everything I personally and buy it for fruits and to put on top of certain kind of desserts it's always have around can you commit just eat it alone if you'd like
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Cool whip is the best there is. I like the extra creamy version for recipes and pie topping. It's affordable so so yourself a favor and buy the original!

125 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Patrycja T.