BY COOL WHIP

Kraft Original Cool Whip.
Whipped topping. see more...

Tina S.
Herkimer, NY
I love cool whip and can be found eating spoonfuls of it while using it for my desserts. Cheap brands can be watery or taste funny. Stuck with the real stuff if you want it to taste good.
#InfluensterEats
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Cool whip is so versatile. You can use it as a garnish topper like for hot chocolate or on a dessert. Also it's great for baking recipes like peanut butter pie or even chocolate mouse. It freezes well
kelli n.
Pataskala, OH
The best. I won't buy the canned creams or the other brands. Cool whip has the light and fluffy texture . I like that I can spoon as much as I want.
Sherry B.
Best of the best! I will not eat pumpkin pie with out Cool Whip and my no-bake cheesecakes are NOTHING without this fluffy deliciousness!
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Cool whip is my favorite pie accessory! Nothing makes pecan pie tastier at Thanksgiving! I cannot make my banana pudding without it!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
I made a pie that tasted good but looked horrible. Hubby can't do dairy so we covered the pie with Cool Whip and problem Solved!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Cool whip makes anything taste better.I always keep it on hand to jazz up my coffee.of course it makes any dessert better.
Molly Z.
Super good and I absolutely love it! it tastes so good and it's so easy to use. cool whip is one of the best brands.
Rebecca B.
Bartlett, tn
Classic, original, desert must have! What more could you possibly need on your favorite summertime sweet?
Kayla R.
East Boston, MA
Me encanta lo mas q ago es ensalada de frutas y le echo ensima mmmm super rico se los recomiendo
Marie B.
What are your favorite go to desserts that you make for Thanksgiving using Cool Whip? I'm always looking for different desserts to make and we love cool whip.