Kraft Cool Whip Lite Whipped Topping 16 Oz Plastic Tub uploaded by Ashley W.Kraft Cool Whip Lite Whipped Topping 16 Oz Plastic Tub uploaded by Brittney E.

BY COOL WHIP

50% less fat than average whipped topping (see nutrition information for saturated fat content): cool whip lite whipped topping has 20 calories and 1g fat per serving & the average whipped topping has 40 calories and 3.5g fat per serving. see more...

• I was wondering if this will melt if I put it on hot pie. Whip cr...1 Answers
  • I've never tried this since I always making it, but is it really ...2 Answers
  • Are there more flavors or cool whip? Or does it just come as one ...1 Answers
  • "Love to use this on many different kinds of deserts." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a huge fan of cool whip or whipped cream, but I've tried this before because my mom used to always keep a tub of it." in 1 review
Ashley W.
So many recipes you can make, great value, and delicious what more could you want? Of course a con to this wonderful topper is that it isn't very healthy but they came out with a lite version to the original so its a slight win in my book. I highly recommend you pick some up because even tho it isn't the healthiest treat it does add so much to a very thing sweet.
Brittney E.
Pflugerville, TX
The reason I only buy Kraft Cool Whip Lite is because I am lactose intolerant but I really love whipped cream. This is the perfect imitation whipped cream! I can eat a tub (against my better judgement). It's as close as I'll ever get to real whipped cream!
Amber S.
El Paso , TX
Foodie Expert
This is a must have every thanksgiving it goes perfect with pumpkin pie way creamier than generic brands best flavor in the world not so healthy but hey it's thanksgiving for crying out loud I would recommend this product for any holiday festivities
Kristi P.
Tupelo, MS
Foodie Expert
You cannot go wrong with Kraft Cool Whip. It's the best pre made whip cream I have used. You can get it at most local grocery stores and it tastes great. I use it for most of my desserts during the holidays
Tabitha B.
Foodie Expert
Love this product I like to use it in my strawberry cheesecake. I also like the fact that it is super affordable. You can tell the difference between this brand and an off brand product.
Priscilla B.
Pensacola, FL
Cool Whip is a staple in my refrigerator and freezer for the holidays. It's perfect on so many things from hot chocolate, banana pudding and let's not forget pumpkin pie
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
Foodie Expert
Obviously it's not as good as the regular, but it is surprising how good it actually is! Sometimes lite products don't taste like their regular counterparts, but this comes pretty close!
Erica O.
Deltona, FL
You cannot perfect a thanksgiving dessert without coolwhip!!! It's the perfect topping on any pie, cheesecake, ice cream, pastry...you name it. No hydrogenated oil and it taste so good!
Ericca V.
Stockton, CA
I love this! It's a good price for what you get. I love putting a layer of it over pumpkins pie and it stays put. It doesn't melt like whip cream, which I love.
Taylor A.
Encino, CA
Foodie Expert
Best thing ever!!! I absolutely love the last. I usually get this from Target or Walmart so it cheap. I'm so bad be I literally just eat this with a spoon !!!
Brittney J.
Pitt Meadows, bc
What is your favorite use for cool whip? is it dairy free?
Shennise J.
Clermont, FL
I've never tried this since I always making it, but is it really good?
Lindsey  S.
Foodie Expert
Are there more flavors or cool whip? Or does it just come as one flavor?
Shannon H.
Holiday, FL
I was wondering if this will melt if I put it on hot pie. Whip cream in a can melts too much and falls off. I didn't know if this stays in place or I should just stick to whip cream in a can? I think you get more here for your money though?