BY COOL WHIP

Kraft Cool Whip Fat Free Whipped Topping.
Free. see more...

K T.
Vancouver
I use this for my smoothies. Although regular whip cream is always best in my opinion, It is a great alternative for whip cream when you’re on Weight Watchers, and it taste very good. If the ingredients were ‘healthier’ it would be a perfect product!
Shelley J.
BILLINGS, MT
This is our go-to cool whip topping for Thanksgiving! It is great to top pies with and helps reduce the calories a little bit ;) I also use it as an ingredient in a pumpkin cheesecake recipe and it tastes just as great as the full fat version!
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this product. Here's my favorite way of using it: I blend it with Fage yogurt and create the most decadent low calorie dessert ever! I bet you haven't tried this but if you do, you will be hooked. Add a few chocolate chips and you'll be heaven. It's like whipped cheesecake!
Karly J.
Richfield
I absolutely love cool whip!! I put it on so many desserts. I got it just at Walmart. I'm love cool whip I could almost eat it like ice cream when it's frozen.
Adele D.
Toronto, ['', 'ON', '']
Cool Whip is a tasty sweet light and fluffy topping for drinks (hot cocoa, lattes) or addition to desserts as an ingredient like how I blend it with cream cheese to make a no bake cheesecake. You can keep it in the freezer and pull it out to use as a topping for pie or fruit cups or many more things. It's sweet and has sugar so it isn't any good for you.
Corrine B.
Yum yum yum can't get enough of cool whip in the container it is way better than the can
Jaime W.
Sherwood Park, Alberta
I keep Cool Whip in the freezer for desserts when my lactose intolerant sister comes to visit. It's especially amazing when mixed with light cream cheese and spread on a graham cracker crust for an easy, lighter version of a no-bake cheesecake!
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
Nom nom nom - I love this whipped cream - so light and not overly sweet.

It's great with strawberries - my fave!