BY COOL WHIP

Kraft Cool Whip
  • "The perfect item to top your morning coffee, or your fresh fruit mid day snack, and finish your day with a dollop on your ice cream." in 171 reviews
  • "Its jjust ok...has a ouly after taste..I really prefer fresh whipped cream or natural whip cream.but this holds up way better in heat or travel." in 97 reviews
  • "I hear that every Thanksgiving..."Have a little pie with your Cool Whip"...I insist that every bite of pumpkin pie has a sufficient amount of cool whip!" in 54 reviews
  • "You can even freeze a layer in a baking pan then use a cookie cutter to cut our fun shapes and put it on your hot chocolate. " in 46 reviews
  • "I love Cool Whip because it is dairy free (daughter with a milk allergy) and can be used with so many different desserts." in 24 reviews
Cayla B.
Tampa, FL
Cool whip is just the icing on the cake. It’s such a smooth experience. Not only did I use cool whip to cover this peanut butter pie, but by folding it in with peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar, I made this creamy delightful pie. Without the whipped cream it wouldn’t have lived up to that perfect smoothness.
Isabella B.
Hanover, WV
It's a great product. It goes great with almost everything, but the desserts are the best route to go along with cool whip. Such as pumpkin pie, banana pudding, strawberry shortcake, etc. I'd recommend to others, and buy more myself as well.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Cool Whip!!! I can eat it alone with just a spoon and be perfectly happy. I also like to freeze it and eat it like ice cream. It’s low fat and has fewer calories than most ice creams. It’s a great topping for any dessert.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
Perfect topping for pies or cakes or really any dessert. It’s light and smooth and has a really nice flavor. I know it’s not all that good for you but every once in a while isn’t too bad right. It’s affordable and we will buy again
Debbie H.
08754
Cool Whip is definitely a family favorite. It have been using it for years and its uses has been growing all the time. It went from being just a desert / ice cream topper to a main ingredient in many recipes. You are able to purchase it at your local grocery store in the freezer section usally by the pies/ice cream. And it is not overpriced at all. I definitely recommend you give this product a try if you haven't already.
Jamie W.
Rockaway, NJ
I make a simple yet delicious dessert using cool whip, chocolate jello pudding and nilla wafers. Just layer each ingredient in a triffle bowl and you’re done. Everyone always loves it and always takes some home for leftovers too! Cool Whip is the perfect consistency and flavor for this creation!
Natalie W.
Greensboro, MD
My favorite addition to any dessert! I also love freezing the container and eating a scoop of frozen cool-whip! It is so creamy and delicious. I even put it on my coffee to make it extra decadent. Its so cheap and you can find this at just about any grocery store.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
I jsut love cool whip in general and every one knows this is the classic brand! I use it for my pie toppings, my coffee, most baked things. I just really enjoy the fluffiness and taster of cool whip.
Sharon G.
Melbourne
I'm diabetic so I have to watch my carbs and sugar intake.  I love cool whip, it's my favorite desert.  I like to freeze it and eat it with peanut butter for a snack.  not many sugars nor carbs.  makes a delicious snack and stops my cravings for sweets..
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
This is perfect for any deserts that you serve or even to top your hot chocolate during the cold winter months. This brand is good in serving sizes . I got this at Krogers which usually has them on sale . I would recommend this to other people .
France G.
Indio, CA
What is your faborite way to enjoy cool whip
Amanda P.
West Milford, NJ
What's your favorite dessert made withCool Whip.
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Has anyone tried the fat-free or lite cool whip? Does it taste any different?
Brandi W.
What is your favorite dessert to pair Cool Whip with??
Iyanna R.
Davenport, FL
Do you prefer cool whip in the blue tub or Reddi Whip in the red & white can?