BY KRAFT

Kraft Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese Cubes.
Natural Cheese.
Cheesemaking Since 1914.
Straight Off The Block.
Marbled.
High Moisture.
Net wt 6.4 oz (181g). see more...

• "I could eat cheese right from the block!" in 1 review
  • "Great product and even better value!" in 1 review
  • "Not great for cooking but serves as a perfect snack for an on-the-go student or treat in a packed lunch! " in 1 review
  • "Great cheese to use at parties with wine...also they make a great snack for kids with crackers and juice." in 1 review
  • "Easy to combine different flavors and make a cheese tray!" in 1 review
Spencer D.
Galloway, OH
Kraft Colby and Monterrey Jack Cheese Cubes make an amazing snack!!! Every time that I get a little hungry and I'm looking for something to hold me over tell my next meal you'll find me in the fridge grabbing a small handful of these cheese cubes!!! The best part is that since they are such a healthy snack you don't have to feel guilty about it!!! Highly recommend these to all of my friends!!!
Jordyn U.
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy and convenient! I love having these as a snack on my way to school (I'm a teacher) or in the afternoons when I get home. They pack a nice little protein punch and I love that they are actually a good for your snack. They definitely have an awesome taste that I've come to expect from Kraft!
Chelsey M.
Foodie Expert
The best when you are hungry and would like a light snack. These cheese cubes are great for kids and taste great. I am a big customer in the cheese department and love this product. I purchased this at Publix for myself and my nephew. He enjoyed being able to eat the cheese alone.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
I love cheese and Colby Jack is one of my faves! These always have a great flavor. They are fresh and have a good texture. They are also really convenient because the bite-size chunks cut out the time it takes to cut up a block of cheese. Great to take for a snack at work.
Crystal S.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
I love these cheese cubes. I also like the combination of flavors. These go very well with a good cracker or even alone. I'm not sure how healthy cheese is. Compared to other products, its about the same to me. these can also be sued to pack for children's snack.
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
Foodie Expert
My son has been blessed with the love of cheese, just like his mamma. These are awesome to have on hand, especially during the summer months when we are camping. I pair these with some ham or summer sausage and both him and I are happy campers-literally.
asmaa f.
Ypsilanti, MI
Foodie Expert
These taste so good! The bag is a good size so that they don't go bad before you get the chance to finish them up. I would say wait for a sale to get the best possible price, but they are still pretty good price compared to other brands. Would buy again!
Gina S.
Foodie Expert
The flavor in these little cubes is amazing! I love cheese and these little cubes are the perfect affordable anytime anywhere snack! Always have these on my grocery list! I highly recommend them to anyone who loves cheese!
Ariana G.
Southgate, MI
Foodie Expert
I love cheese cubes. I do wish they made a bigger bag of them since I go through them so fast. In always get them every time we go grocery shopping. This is the only brand I buy. Not a lot of other brands have the cubes.
Christina B.
Foodie Expert
I love the convenience of these..great to bring with crackers as a snack. Great to throw in a bowl and heat with chili for a different snack too! Perfect portion and i love love this brand