BY KRAFT

Kraft Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese Cubes.
Natural Cheese.
Cheesemaking Since 1914.
Straight Off The Block.
Marbled.
High Moisture.
Net wt 6.4 oz (181g). see more...

• "I could eat cheese right from the block!" in 1 review
  • "Great product and even better value!" in 1 review
  • "Not great for cooking but serves as a perfect snack for an on-the-go student or treat in a packed lunch! " in 1 review
  • "Great cheese to use at parties with wine...also they make a great snack for kids with crackers and juice." in 1 review
  • "Easy to combine different flavors and make a cheese tray!" in 1 review
Katelyn B.
Muscle shoals, AL
I love cheese and these are great. They are quick and easy just grab some and go. I purchase mine from Walmart and I will be buying them again I eat cheese all the time. I don't think there is anything I would change in these
Caroline H.
I love these because their perfect for a quick little snack when I'm on the go. It's also a nice alternative to opening a bag of chips. I just have to be careful not to eat the whole bag at once!
Andrea D.
Great easy cheese snack. Colby-Jack is my favorite combination, and Kraft always delivers good products. I shop H-E-B in Texas and the price makes this a good value. Packaging is usually easy to open and seal. I would definitely recommend this product!
Doris M.
Sylmar, CA
I am in love with these!!! The taste is amazing and it just melts in your mouth. I can't get enough of it and love when it's on sale and save a couple of dollars. I recommend to those who are not lactose and tolerant.
Nija W.
Charlotte, NC
I'm a cheese addict! Sad to say, but I love it so much! Not just any kind of cheese though, it has to be cube cheese. I have to have it whenever I shop. I believe it's very healthy and I definitely recommend it.
Kara B.
Millsboro, DE
Always my go to snack when I need a little pick me up. Leave the cheese shredded at home, these come in the cutest little cubes that you can pop into your mouth. I like to pair them with a little bag of pretzels
Spencer D.
Galloway, OH
Kraft Colby and Monterrey Jack Cheese Cubes make an amazing snack!!! Every time that I get a little hungry and I'm looking for something to hold me over tell my next meal you'll find me in the fridge grabbing a small handful of these cheese cubes!!! The best part is that since they are such a healthy snack you don't have to feel guilty about it!!! Highly recommend these to all of my friends!!!
Jordyn U.
These are so yummy and convenient! I love having these as a snack on my way to school (I'm a teacher) or in the afternoons when I get home. They pack a nice little protein punch and I love that they are actually a good for your snack. They definitely have an awesome taste that I've come to expect from Kraft!
Chelsey M.
The best when you are hungry and would like a light snack. These cheese cubes are great for kids and taste great. I am a big customer in the cheese department and love this product. I purchased this at Publix for myself and my nephew. He enjoyed being able to eat the cheese alone.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
This is my life saver when it comes to parties. Whether hosting or bringing along this just cuts out the hassle of having to cub a block of cheese yourself and it isn't too pricey either. They are also helpful when making other dishes like fondu at home!