Kraft Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses Finely Shredded uploaded by Lezlie C.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Finely Shredded colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses.

Natural cheese.

• "I highly recommend to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "It is so much better than any other and melts so well!" in 1 review
Danielle H.
Caseyville, IL
This is one of my favorite brands of shredded cheese. The flavor is great and I would definitely buy it again. I don't know how health it is but I always buy it at Walmart. It goes great with eggs!
Julie K.
I simply cannot function without this cheese!! The combination of Colby and Jack cheeses creates a smooth, flavor-filled taste in each and every dish that graces our table.
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
This is my go-to cheese for EVERYTHING! Sandwiches, tacos, pizzas,... General cheese eating. I love this cheese. It's affordable, usually on sale, and it tastes GREAT! Plus, everyone in my family loves it too, and since we use it for so many things, we usually only need one kind of cheese in the fridge. This one :)
Ashley S.
We love the Colby & Monterey Jack cheese by Kraft. We use this cheese on lasagna and its AMAZING!! It just give a cheesy taste that absolutely wonderful. This cheese can be used on a variety of items or by the handful if your like my kids. Its very reasonable in price and we found it at our local grocery store which even had a store coupon for it which was a score!!
Trisha D.
I usually buy this mix of cheeses for our Mexican dishes and for my four year old's quesadilla obsession, so it is almost always in our house and definitely gets used. As long as the price is good and Kraft still makes it, we will buy it and use it.
Roberta H.
For the regular plain Jane who doesn't experiment too often with new flavors this is the perfect blend of cheese! It has been a lifetime favorite for me and staple in my household. Perfect to eat with just crackers or on meals like chili and pizza!
Monica B.
San Jose, CA
I really enjoy all of kraft's shredded cheeses. So easy to use in any recipe or in any snack. Taste fantastic and easy to melt or bake no matter what you are doing with the cheese. I like the mexican kind the best out of all of the types of shredded cheese.
Tanya P.
I can't get enough of this cheese! A hot dog ain't a hotdog without Kraft Colby & Jack and Austex Chili! Especially the finely shredded cuz it melts perfectly!!! Also prefer it in my chili, on my tacos, quesadillas, you name it!
Samantha D.
I use this for my lasagna recipe. But let's be honest I use it anytime I need shredded cheese. The price is great for the amount of cheese. It melts so well and always tastes good. Love it.
Lezlie C.
I love the Kraft brand cheeses I feel like you get more bang for your buck with this brand as the price averages $2.50 per bag! I use this brand to cook with on a daily basis and purchased from Walmart! I would recommend to others as well! This is a great grand!
Jennifer C.
Macclenny, FL
What do you put this on?