BY KRAFT

Kraft Marbled Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese.
Natural cheese.
High moisture. see more...

Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
One word, yum! Kraft makes such tasty cheese at a great price. This product is comparable to higher end cheeses, but much more affordable! Kraft sandwich cheese has always been a household staple, now this one is too! I can't wait to try more varieties of kraft cheese.
Ben G.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this cheese. My favorite snack is cheese and crackers. This is my go to cheese. The block provides plenty of quantity and the flavor is great. Mildly sharp with a smooth aftertaste.
Heather G.
Little Rock, AR
I love Kraft's block cheeses, especially the Colby and Monterey jack. I don't know how healthy it is, but it tastes super yummy. I usually get it at Walmart or Edwards food giant. Like most cheese, it is a little pricey for as long as it lasts, because it doesn't last long at this house! LOL But it is still worth the buy.
Camille P.
Bushkill, PA
Kraft colby and monterey jack cheese is by far my families favorite go to cheese whether its just to snack on or to mix in with one of our favorite sides (mac and cheese) taste amazing !
Katie D.
Wilmington, NC
Colby Jack cheese is by far the best. It never stays in my house longer than a few days! Even if it is pound of cheese! My daughter seems to love the Kraft brand. She is constantly snacking on cheese and Colby jack is her favorite.
Laura L.
Sanford , FL
I buy a block of this cheese every-time I go to the store it makes a great snack and also used it to make homemade mac and cheese the family loved it. Its reasonably priced and easy to slice
Whitney D.
Nashville, TN
Colby Jack is one of my favorite varieties of cheese. It's mild and creamy and perfect on a triscuit with some pepperoni (my go to snack). You can't go wrong with it!
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
Oh, I do love cheese. This blend is perfect for everything. It makes a great mac and cheese or the foundation for a queso dip. Try it, you won't be disappointed.
Ashley M.
A staple in my house! This cheese is flavorful but not too strong. It's versatile so you can eat it plain, with crackers, or put it in a pasta salad. Love love love!
Nova J.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Colby & Monterey Jack Marbled Chunk 8 oz more...
Cheese is my life! And this cheese makes my life happy! I will eat this entire block in one sitting (no shame) it’s very affordable. I am in love.