BY KRAFT

Melanie C.
Jena, LA
I love to snakc! These little individually packed cheeses are perfect for that! Especially if you LOVE cheese like I do! It's got a wonderful taste and isn't expensive at all. I stash these all over my refrigerator and buy them all the time. They're perfect by their selves or with a sandwich!
Rohanny V.
Very rich to eat with the arepa .. it has a pleasant taste I love it...
Is comfortable to carry takes up little space and great in taste...
A quality product Recommended with eyes closed!!! They will love it !
definitely :D
Knows divine very divine
Hillary C.
Rome , GA
My son loves eating cheese for snacks! He loves any kind of cheese strings, singles, or snacks. Colby jack is his favorite, but he likes them all. All of Krafts cheeses taste wonderful and that's the only brand he will eat.
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
his variety of Kraft mac n cheese is the only once I've used that I do not have to add extra cheese to. When making the traditional one, the cheese seems to just...tint the noodles rather than creating an ooey and gooey and cheesy sauce for the noodles, and this variety does just that. But it's still Kraft so it's never gonna be great...but good and affordable step up from the usual Kraft mac.
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
Cheese is another staple in our household. Doesn't seem like I can keep enough on hand. Everyone loves the Colby and jack snacks. The flavor is rich and makes a great in between meal snack. And let's not forget it's healthy! Highly recommend to others!
Zafirah R.
Astoria, NY
I always have these in my fridge, they last me quite a while with their long expiration date. It's really affordable and I can grab some at any 24 hours market, drugstore, etc. I usually have them as a midnight snack! GRILLED CHEESE! I also make some special appetizers for my guests and my sister uses it for school unches :) Perfect for any use.
Dea H.
Ocoee, FL
This cheese is great for a snack. Or even to put on crackers. I usually eat it with apples. I love the individual wrapped. So I can take it on the go, it's already cut. Perfect for when your kids want some cheese.
Lexi B.
Lexington , KY
These are super convenient ways to snack. It's so nice to be able to just throw this in a lunch and peel it whenever I want it. It also takes the hassle of cutting it off the brick away. I really love this product!
Danielle F.
Great flavor and a BIG punch of protein in this piece of cheese. Great on the go for a snack for a post op baratric patient such as myself. You probably couldn't choose anything better if you tried!
Amelia W.
Kimberly, WI
Being a teacher means I am always on the go and doing tons of things for other people, having these big cheese snacks helps me get though my busy days! Life saver and it tastes great!!