BY KRAFT FOODS

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Aileen H.
Aileen H.
Foodie Expert
I like a cheese that has a kick to it. So i tend to go with Pepperjack. I think it's a cheap alternative to sargento. I've gotten them many times in the past but it's what you get for the price you pay.
Savanna J.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Foodie Expert
More expensive than I really like for what I get. But otherwise I love this product! The taste is amazing and I love that it comes pre sliced which is convenience for me when making sandwiches. Definitely would buy again!
Jasmina D.
Jasmina D.
Kentwood, MI
For me this is a perfect snack I can munch on them all day I buy it all the time it's very affordable and makes a great grilled cheese sandwich
Kristalynn A.
Kristalynn A.
Norwood Young America, MN
Good cheese, it has great flavor the whole family loves everything kraft!!!
Ceara M.
Ceara M.
Wetumpka, AL
Foodie Expert
Love the Kraft pre-sliced cheese slices, especially the Colby jack ones. They make sandwich making super easy and they're really affordable.
Eliza U.
Eliza U.
Kirksville, MO
Love the thickness of the slices and how fresh it tastes. I would recommend this brand to others and feel like it's a little expensive but a good value for the product
Destini S.
Destini S.
O Fallon, IL
We love cheese! Colby jack is a favorite! Kraft has a great product and we will buy this when it's on sale, i don't like paying their full price, it's just not in my budge to do it!
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
Panamá
I like this cheese but don't like so much in these version . I think that no keep its freshening and its flavor.
Fatima N.
Fatima N.
I love using these in sandwiches and consuming them as a study snack. Love them!