BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Denise M.
Great for sandwiches and good value. Repeat buyer of this brand and product. Family loves it.
Jasmina D.
Kentwood, MI
For me this is a perfect snack I can munch on them all day I buy it all the time it's very affordable and makes a great grilled cheese sandwich
Ashley O.
Arvada, CO
We use kraft cheeses for our lunches all the time. Been a trusted brand for my family for years. Love their products
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
More expensive than I really like for what I get. But otherwise I love this product! The taste is amazing and I love that it comes pre sliced which is convenience for me when making sandwiches. Definitely would buy again!
Kristalynn A.
Norwood Young America, MN
Good cheese, it has great flavor the whole family loves everything kraft!!!
Jessi C.
Milton, WV
This cheese is a staple at our house! Perfect for sandwiches, crackers, or alone as a quick snack!
Alysha B.
Menomonie, WI
Colby jack is one of my favorite cheeses. Kraft brand Colby is very delicious. I would definitely buy again
Valentina C.
Panamá
I like this cheese but don't like so much in these version . I think that no keep its freshening and its flavor.
Fatima N.
I love using these in sandwiches and consuming them as a study snack. Love them!