BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Lauren N.
Glendale, AZ
Perfect cheese for grilled cheese sandwiches, my go to. It's hardy and rich and keeps for a long time in the fridge
Renee W.
Tukwila, WA
I'm not a big fan of cheese but love Colby jack & to know that they come in slices is just the icing on the cake.
Diana H.
I enjoy eating this cheese, because its a combination of cheddar and mozzarella. And i can eat a good amount.
Alysha B.
Menomonie, WI
Colby jack is one of my favorite cheeses. Kraft brand Colby is very delicious. I would definitely buy again
Jenni K.
Columbus, OH
You can never really go wrong with cheese but Kraft is a go-to. The slices are large and it's delicious!
Abigail C.
Knightsville, IN
I love kraft cheese, it taste the best! Plus Colby jack is my favorite flavor. I can eat it by itself!
Jessi C.
Milton, WV
This cheese is a staple at our house! Perfect for sandwiches, crackers, or alone as a quick snack!
Melissa  H.
Tampa, FL
Colby jack cheese can we say YES the brand is so good and goes great wth any kind of sandwich meat.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX
Love eating this with grapes on a game name. It has a nice fresh taste to it and resealable bag.
Denise M.
Great for sandwiches and good value. Repeat buyer of this brand and product. Family loves it.