BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Alicia B.
Colby jack is one of my favorite cheeses. The craft colby jack is pretty good. My only complaint is the price compared to store brands.
Amber P.
Good for sandwiches and a easy, quick snack. The favor is always great. It's my family's favorite type of cheese. Always our go to.
Nichole B.
Arlington , WA
Foodie Expert
I love these presided cheeses. With summer right around the corner I will be sure to have these in the fridge waiting for burgers.
Lindsay H.
Jackson, MI
I love Colby Jack cheese! However, the fact Kraft has put it into perfect slices, is the best! It makes snacking on the go, easy!
Renee W.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big fan of cheese but love Colby jack & to know that they come in slices is just the icing on the cake.
Diana H.
I enjoy eating this cheese, because its a combination of cheddar and mozzarella. And i can eat a good amount.
Jessi C.
Milton, WV
This cheese is a staple at our house! Perfect for sandwiches, crackers, or alone as a quick snack!
Abigail C.
Knightsville, IN
I love kraft cheese, it taste the best! Plus Colby jack is my favorite flavor. I can eat it by itself!
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Foodie Expert
More expensive than I really like for what I get. But otherwise I love this product! The taste is amazing and I love that it comes pre sliced which is convenience for me when making sandwiches. Definitely would buy again!
Makayla B.
Fayette, MO
Once again as I said in my last review about cheese, we all love it! I really love Colby jack cheese and usually get it from Kraft! This is an A+!