BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Kylie W.
Colby jack is my all time favorite type of cheese. I like it in the morning for a snack on the way to work. It is affordable and lasts a long time! Also perfect for burgers or melting on top on things!
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC
This type of cheese is perfect for sandwiches! I think it's pretty affordable but like most brand names generic is cheaper. It's great with multiple lunch meats and isn't too thickly sliced.
crystal c.
Ive never been a cheese fan, especially those sandwich cheddar cheese square ugh those are the worse. But this cheese is soo good and not to pungent. I approve!
Tabitha J.
Foodie Expert
Colby Jack I'd my favorite kind of cheese. My family loves it too. We normally just eat it on sandwiches. Ill eat it some time rolled up with sandwich meat.
Lauren O.
Colby jack is one of my favorite. I love these for sandwiches. Our grocery store usually has buy one, get one free so that's a big help.
Cindy Y.
I just love this cheese. I honestly don't know why but it's all I get. Great for grilled cheese and Kraft has never disappointed me.
melissa d.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kraft cheese is pretty close to the deli cheese when you get it sliced for you. The colby jack and the Muenster are my favorites
Kaitlyn B.
Foodie Expert
So good! The cheese has almost a creamy texture and taste if that makes any sense? Wouldn't eat a turkey sandwich without it
Danielle K.
Baltimore, MD
Love Colby jack cheese and kraft is a good trusted brand. Haven't had any issues with their cheese and it tastes delicious.
Jenna P.
Foodie Expert
This cheese is perfect for sandwiches. I love how it's not too thick, but it's a big enough portion to just use 1 piece.