BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Aileen H.
I like a cheese that has a kick to it. So i tend to go with Pepperjack. I think it's a cheap alternative to sargento. I've gotten them many times in the past but it's what you get for the price you pay.
Kylie W.
Colby jack is my all time favorite type of cheese. I like it in the morning for a snack on the way to work. It is affordable and lasts a long time! Also perfect for burgers or melting on top on things!
Elisabet D.
Kraft Colby Jack Cheese Slices are my favorite. They are cut thin enough to melt easily and they still have a great flavor. Colby Jack is my favorite flavor and Kraft never disappoints. They are reasonable priced as well.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
Kraft is a well known brand and one of my top five in grocery stores. I buy all of their cheese, shredded, slices, etc. This Colby jack has a great taste I eat it on its own sometimes! The price is pretty reasonable.
Casey W.
Dallas, NC
We've recently got into Colby jack cheese and now it's the only cheese we buy. It's delicious and a healthier alternative to some other cheeses. It's not really that expensive, but it's worth it. Definitely buy more of it.
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC
This type of cheese is perfect for sandwiches! I think it's pretty affordable but like most brand names generic is cheaper. It's great with multiple lunch meats and isn't too thickly sliced.
Destini S.
O Fallon, IL
We love cheese! Colby jack is a favorite! Kraft has a great product and we will buy this when it's on sale, i don't like paying their full price, it's just not in my budge to do it!
This is my favorite cheese. I put it on sandwiches.... or I'll just eat it plain. It's affordable. Normally cheese can be expensive. But I can buy this whenever I need it without feeling guilty of spending too much money for cheese
Azsa  D.
Clarissa, MN
Love these such great flavor and I love the pre slicing. I bought it at cub foods grocery. Better than slice American but about the same as sargento healthier than American singles. Definitely recommend
Eliza U.
Kirksville, MO
Love the thickness of the slices and how fresh it tastes. I would recommend this brand to others and feel like it's a little expensive but a good value for the product