BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Larissa C.
Missouri City, TX
You can always trust Kraft. I should probably buy organic, but for some reason I just trust Kraft. It's a good thinness and a good size for sandwiches. It melts nice in the panini press and works well cold as well. Generally Kraft is a good price for decent quality cheese for sandwiches.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
Foodie Expert
More expensive than I really like for what I get. But otherwise I love this product! The taste is amazing and I love that it comes pre sliced which is convenience for me when making sandwiches. Definitely would buy again!
Sheryl D.
New Orleans
Foodie Expert
This cheese is okay. We mostly use it for BBQ s and things. We purchased this product from our local Winn Dixie. In my opinion this cheese doesn't have the melting potential that I feel as though a cheese should have.
Olivia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
This cheese is so yummy! I love it on a turkey sandwich or a burger! It is definitely good value and price! I recommend this brand to others because it is yummy and affordable! I will be purchasing again soon!
Courtney C.
Foodie Expert
I love Kraft Colby cheese because it always tastes so fresh and is high in quality. The price is similar to other products, and is a great value for what you get! I would recommend this product to others!
Katie C.
I love Colby jack and I love cheese! This deli sliced cheese is just right! It tastes exactly like you would think! It has great flavor and always hits the spot for a good sandwhich or even by itself! I'll definitely buy again!
Tiffany J.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of colby jack cheese slices when I purchase them directly from the store. I even and finding myself to prefer them to the choices available in the deli. They are the perfect size for sandwiches and they melt well for grilled cheese. I also find that if I'm making macaroni and cheese for a casserole they tear easily and melt down perfectly. The flavor is nice and smooth and not overpowering.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
This is a staple in our fridge every single week. The kiddos take their lunch at school and like to have these cheese slices for their sandwiches or for cheese and crackers. Can find often on sale at the local grocery, but still a good price without the sale.
Tina R.
Wausau, WI
Yum!! Colby Jack is my all time favorite cheese! I am a repeat consumer of this product. I always end up buying this at Walmart. It tastes delicious in my opinion. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Hayley C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
These Colby jack cheese slices are really good. I like to use them on burgers, whether it be beef, turkey or veggie burgers. They also taste great with deli turkey. Very nice flavor, better than using cheddar or American. I would buy again.