BY KRAFT FOODS

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of colby jack cheese slices when I purchase them directly from the store. I even and finding myself to prefer them to the choices available in the deli. They are the perfect size for sandwiches and they melt well for grilled cheese. I also find that if I'm making macaroni and cheese for a casserole they tear easily and melt down perfectly. The flavor is nice and smooth and not overpowering.
Larissa C.
Larissa C.
Missouri City, TX
You can always trust Kraft. I should probably buy organic, but for some reason I just trust Kraft. It's a good thinness and a good size for sandwiches. It melts nice in the panini press and works well cold as well. Generally Kraft is a good price for decent quality cheese for sandwiches.
Traci B.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
This is a staple in our fridge every single week. The kiddos take their lunch at school and like to have these cheese slices for their sandwiches or for cheese and crackers. Can find often on sale at the local grocery, but still a good price without the sale.
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Beverly , MA
Foodie Expert
These Colby jack cheese slices are really good. I like to use them on burgers, whether it be beef, turkey or veggie burgers. They also taste great with deli turkey. Very nice flavor, better than using cheddar or American. I would buy again.
This is my favorite cheese. I put it on sandwiches.... or I'll just eat it plain. It's affordable. Normally cheese can be expensive. But I can buy this whenever I need it without feeling guilty of spending too much money for cheese
Casey W.
Casey W.
Dallas, NC
Foodie Expert
We've recently got into Colby jack cheese and now it's the only cheese we buy. It's delicious and a healthier alternative to some other cheeses. It's not really that expensive, but it's worth it. Definitely buy more of it.
Elisabet D.
Elisabet D.
Kraft Colby Jack Cheese Slices are my favorite. They are cut thin enough to melt easily and they still have a great flavor. Colby Jack is my favorite flavor and Kraft never disappoints. They are reasonable priced as well.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
Kraft is a well known brand and one of my top five in grocery stores. I buy all of their cheese, shredded, slices, etc. This Colby jack has a great taste I eat it on its own sometimes! The price is pretty reasonable.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Wausau, WI
Yum!! Colby Jack is my all time favorite cheese! I am a repeat consumer of this product. I always end up buying this at Walmart. It tastes delicious in my opinion. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Azsa  D.
Azsa D.
Clarissa, MN
Love these such great flavor and I love the pre slicing. I bought it at cub foods grocery. Better than slice American but about the same as sargento healthier than American singles. Definitely recommend