BY KRAFT

Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
Fast, easy, and non-messy. Great for a snack for either you or the kids! If only there was a place that could hold the crackers or it came with crackers? That way you could hand it to a child on a road trip or something without having to open two different things or have them hold both the cheese and crackers while trying to eat them.
Omaria M.
Everything with cheese make every food more delicious and tasty. And thtat also aply with crackers. Cheese crackers are ALWAYS THE BEST. and this Kraft Colby Jack Cheese Cracker have blow my mind up!!!!! You have to tried them,
andrea g.
Compton, CA
LOVE LOVE KRAFT CHEESE! You can add it to everything! Has a great taste and gives other foods a great taste as well!! This cheese is amazing when making mac and cheese for the kiddos! I cant hide it i eat a bowl myself!!
Caitlyn H.
Vallejo, CA
First of all Colby Jack is one of my favorite cheeses so It gets bonus points automatically but I absolutely love these simply because they make packing my lunch for work so much easier. They're the perfect size and thickness for a quick snack alongside my sandwich or on a 5 minute break
Yeraldin Sandibel M.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a fan as I love cheese melts on the bread, I like the color, love the taste alone, I like her very good color packaging draws attention, and hope you enjoy much flavor as I do
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX
The Littlest boy loves these in his lunch he loves his cheese and it's a small serving in each package so he isn't eating toooo much cheese cuz that could be bad for his Lil tummy but he has to have these he loves them he loves cheese
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY
Colby jack is my favorite cheese to eat with crackers and cut up some pepperoni, oh it's so good. I would definitely recommend it to people that like cheese a lot like I do 🙂
Mandi B.
Already cut cheese for crackers is the best! It does cost more, but it saves ton of time! It tastes just like the brick cheese! What would make it better if it was cheaper!
Ashton S.
Wichita, KS
Favorite flavor of cheese and now made in sliced pieces, perfect for snacks. more expensive than a block of cheese, but worth the hassle of cutting cheese when in a hurry.
Brooke M.
Gainesville, GA
Kraft is the ONLY brand of cheese that I buy for my family. I have tried many different brands over the years and none of them even come close or compare to Kraft cheese.