BY KRAFT

Mallory P.
Beaver Dam, KY
I like this specific brand of cheese the best out of all the cheeses that I have tried. I think that this brand has the best flavor and it goes well on any type of sandwich. I personally like the Pepper Jack flavor, just to give my sandwich a little hot flavor.
Amanda H.
Somerset, KY
These are really convenient, but I can't eat just a few. I usually end up eating the whole pack lol. I actually don't eat crackers, because of the carbs, so thankfully the cheese doesn't have any carbs! Price is right too! I would recommend these!
Samantha F.
New York
You can never go wrong with Kraft cheeses. These small cheese slices are great to have as a snack, or to pair with your favorite cracker. Oftentimes, I worry about packages similar to this package not sealing and having to relocate the product to a a ziplock baggie or another container, but the great thing about this package is that the seal on top adheres back to the container after opening.
Christin B.
Jacksonville, FL
The Kraft Colby Jack Cheese cracker cuts are a brilliant idea for both snacking and as a shortcut for party food. The cheese is cut perfectly for a bite sized party food and is absolutely delicious! I purchased mine from Kroger using my Kroger card for a discounted price at a great value.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I love cheese. I especially love making mac and cheese, queso, and grilled cheese with it. It isn't really cheese though so that's why I give 4 starts. I'm trying to cut off on the processed foods.
Holly J.
Fort Wayne , IN
We always have these around the house. They are fast and good to eat with all crackers and by themselves too. They make it easy to just grab and go to take to a get together for an easy cheese tray. I love how easy Kraft is making our busy lives.
Jenna W.
Middletown, PA
love these for parties! they are great if you don't want to spend time cutting a bunch of cheese, they can be a little pricey just because they are precut, but Kraft cheese squares are my favorite snack!
Chelsea J.
Pleasant Hill, OH
I love that these precut cheese slices fit perfectly on crackers so that I don't have to worry about my kids cutting any thing so they can make their snacks on their own!
Miranda W.
Jacksonville, FL
When I found these I was absolutely thrilled, whoever thought of taking my favorite cheese and slicing it into perfectly proportioned slices is my hero. They are the same price as the block they make actually be a few cents less and it's the same amount of cheese! If you're cutting skills are not something to be bragged about these perfect little squares are your savior not mention it saves time so more time for snacking!!!
Tiffany T.
Easy, ready sliced whether for a party or snack, we love these! Toddler tested and approved and provides a healthy and simple snack when paired with grapes or apple slices.