BY KRAFT FOODS

From the pastures of Central California to the fields of Southern New York, Kraft cheese starts with fresh milk from dairy farms across the U.S. see more...

Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Los Lunas , Nm
Colby jack has always been a favorite of mine but kraft always tastes great for such a low price. I've been buying craft for as long as I can remember. Its an important part of my diet so I can say im very satisfied with the quality of this cheese and would recommend others to try it out also
Megan C.
Megan C.
Southington, CT
Just bought this the other day and used it in my dinner. I personally like the taste of colby jack it is one of my favorites and this brand i beilive is the best so far!
I would deffinantly buy it once again at my local store they are 2 for $4 deffinantly a good buy!
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Justin, TX
We are definitely a cheese living family, and kraft is our brand! This Colby is our number one favorite, my daughter even asked for a block for her birthday! That is how much we love this cheese ✔ if you haven't tried it you are seriously not living !!
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Grants Pass, OR
This is my favorite cheese variety and cheese brand! I always am sure to make sure my fridge is stocked! Perfect healthy snack, topping, or for grilled cheese! Use it nearly every meal. Thank god for Colby Jack
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Love craft cheese. Usually use this product for my toast or quesadilla. The taste is good and inexpensive and can be found just about any grocery market. Recommend all the time when asked what cheeses use
kim s.
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
I use this for my mac n cheese it gives it that cheesy taste that I like. It melts really well. I also use it for my cold pasta dishes I cut it up in cubes. I have used this many times.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA
We are a cheese loving family. We typically just purchase Kraft cheeses. We are big fans of Colby jack cheese. Just wish more variety of Kraft cheeses were in our area.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jenison, MI
My family loves cheese. This block is great for shredding Gabon different dishes. Also for cutting up and eating plain. Always tastes delicious. Melts goid too.
Sammie L.
Sammie L.
Parma, OH
Colby jack has always been a favorite of mine. Its great to use with meals and even for a quick light snack on its own. Id recommend this product to anyone.
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sometimes I sit and eat this with crackers and summer beef sausage. Sometimes I just eat it off the block. Either way, it's great cheese and really creamy.