BY KRAFT

From the pastures of Central California to the fields of Southern New York, Kraft cheese starts with fresh milk from dairy farms across the U.S. see more...

Clare M.
Indianapolis, IN
My family usually goes through cheese really fast . We are also picky about out cheeses . This one usually goes by the fastest and we use it for everything . I would say it kinda pricey but for the best cheese price is fine . I buy it almost every time I go into a store .
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
This is my go-to cheese when I make pasta salad. Everyone begs me to make my pasta salad because it's DELICIOUS, and kraft Colby jack cheese has to be in it. It's also great in regular salads, melted in baked macaroni and cheese, or just eaten in slices.
Kiara R.
Buffalo, NY
Great for parties. Tastes great. Kraft is my favorite brand of cheese. Anytime there is a party we use craft to make fruit and cheese platters. The price is decent.
Megan C.
Southington, CT
Just bought this the other day and used it in my dinner. I personally like the taste of colby jack it is one of my favorites and this brand i beilive is the best so far!
I would deffinantly buy it once again at my local store they are 2 for $4 deffinantly a good buy!
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
We are definitely a cheese living family, and kraft is our brand! This Colby is our number one favorite, my daughter even asked for a block for her birthday! That is how much we love this cheese ✔ if you haven't tried it you are seriously not living !!
Ciara S.
Los Lunas , NM
Colby jack has always been a favorite of mine but kraft always tastes great for such a low price. I've been buying craft for as long as I can remember. Its an important part of my diet so I can say im very satisfied with the quality of this cheese and would recommend others to try it out also
Brittney T.
Grants Pass, OR
This is my favorite cheese variety and cheese brand! I always am sure to make sure my fridge is stocked! Perfect healthy snack, topping, or for grilled cheese! Use it nearly every meal. Thank god for Colby Jack
Stephanie C.
Moncks Corner, SC
I use this cheese in my mac and cheese at home. My kids love it and so it's a automatic hit! It has a great flavor and gives mac and cheese a new twist!. I have used this cheese many times and it has become a staple in our kitchen. I would highly recommend this product to any and everyone.
Karolina A.
Love craft cheese. Usually use this product for my toast or quesadilla. The taste is good and inexpensive and can be found just about any grocery market. Recommend all the time when asked what cheeses use
kim s.
I use this for my mac n cheese it gives it that cheesy taste that I like. It melts really well. I also use it for my cold pasta dishes I cut it up in cubes. I have used this many times.