Kraft Classics Tangy Italian Spaghetti uploaded by Leslie R.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Classics Tangy Italian Spaghetti Classics.
Spaghetti, spice mix & parmesan cheese.
Just add tomato paste (1-6oz can). see more...

• Who would fix this for their children and why?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashleyy S.
Valley, AL
I have been eating this since I was little!! This is the ONLY kind I will eat!! We have perfected this spaghetti with our own extra seasonings! It's a family must have!! Anyone who tries ours will never want any other kind!! We just simply call it green box!! I don't know what I would do if they stopped making this!!
Julee S.
Ventura, CA
Oh Wow. I had the hope that this would be one of those quick, guilty pleasure snacks. It was all guilt and no pleasure, coupled with immense regret. Next time I want a quick, comforting pasta fix I'll grab a can of Ragu and boil some pasta. Definitely never buying this again.
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
If you're in a rush and need to whip up something quick for dinner, this is your product! It comes with everything you'll need to make a quick spaghetti dinner. It also tastes amazing. It doesn't even taste like it came from a box. This will be an amazing dish for any family
Denise R.
Foodie Expert
I usually dont like eating spaghetti but i love this stuff. The sauce is the best and i make my own meatballs to go with it. Good dinner
Rachel l.
Berea, KY
This stuff is the absolute best! I eat it all the time and it makes a lot! It's a good, easy fast family dinner!
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Loved this stuff, especially as a child! Very quick and easy to make during a busy work week.
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
Foodie Expert
Growing up as a kid my mom use to make this for us. LOVED it them and LOVE it now! It is simple to make and is ready in 12 mins.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Foodie Expert
I grew up eating this spaghetti when the sauce came in the same box as the noodles, and while the look has changed the flavor hasn't, its still amazing, my whole family loves it!
Trista B.
Glen Burnie, MD
So good! Definitely a nice good meal. It was just good enough for me and my sister. We bothenjoyed it! Personally we added meat balls but you know you can't miss out on those!
Bella d.
Houma, LA
It did work. It was delicious and cut the work down so much. It fed my family and i, thanks Kraft
ari j.
Who would fix this for their children and why?