Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing Lite uploaded by amy p.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Lite Classic Ranch Dressing.
New look.
Same great taste.
50% less fat and 33% fewer calories than regular dressing. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Not good at all. Kraft ranch tastes like mayonnaise to me. It's not seasoned enough and has a bad aftertaste. Ken's ranch dressing is a much better choice!
Justin L.
Very solid for a "lite" ranch. My wife and I use this both for salads and for my homemade barbecue nachos! The flavor is a little less potent than a full-bodied ranch, but still more than enough while reducing your calorie intake. I also love the squeeze-top bottles.
Ebonique M.
Foodie Expert
I went the first 22 years of my life never tasting salad. Then sudden I decided to go out on a limb and try salad and I used this dressing and i have literally been eating salad almost everyday for the last 3 months! Love this dressing even on other things besides salad
Sara D.
Wolverine Lk, MI
Foodie Expert
Kraft each dressing is a really great product especially for the price point. I have been purchasing it for so long now that I actually like the taste better than more expensive each products on the market.
Heather C.
I hate when I see this ranch on the table at a friend's house. The flavor is off just enough that I refuse to use it. I put ranch on just about everything, so they really missed the mark with this recipe.
Erica S.
Republic, MO
I like ranch dressing its my husbands and my favorite seasoning. Although it doesn't quite have that flavor you'd get with the non light its still ok.
Koryn F.
Flavor does change because of reduced fat but it is still good. I wish it would be less thick and more runny but I could add water to it.
Rebecca B.
Bedford , OH
Foodie Expert
I personally, do not like the taste of kraits ranch. In my opinion, that is not what ranch is supposed to taste like.
Maureen  V.
Buffalo, NY
Ranch dressing is one of my favorites and I'm glad that Kraft makes this in a lite version so I can enjoy it without losing the flavor.
Britta K.
My favorite brand of dressing. Lite is not my favorite, but still the best of the brands is Kraft.