Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing,

KRAFT Salad Dressings offer distinctive and balanced flavor, a consistent and vibrant appearance, superior cling and a smooth texture. Single serve dressings are a smart way to have ready-to-use dressings on demand, whenever you need a little extra flavor.

Like si es la mejor ?
What do you all use it on other then dips?
Start your review of Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing,!
Chandra G.
Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing, uploaded by Chandra G.
The only brand of salad dressing that I use. Ranch flavor is my favorite. I use this on many different food for added flavor. Kraft Classic Ranch salad dressing is creamy and delicious. I won't switch to use any other kind. Highly recommended.
Lellianne C.
You can use this ranch dressing for a variety of food dishes; from dipping sauce for veggies or buffalo wings, to a classic bacon salad. I love the zesty taste of buttermilk with herbs and spices. It’s a creamy and almost comforting dressing.
Teresa A.
Chino Hills, CA
Tastes like ranch. ahaha Did its job as ‘dressing’. Love to use it with salad! Delicious flavor
Jessica B.
Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing, uploaded by Jessica B.
This is my favorite brand of ranch dressing. It's always available where I'm grocery shopping & it's sold at a good price. I enjoy it most on my spicy chicken, quesadillas & kale salads with parmesan cheese & freshly ground black pepper. It's always in my fridge.
Gretel S.
Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing, uploaded by Gretel S.
This is pretty decent ranch, it’s not watery like some ranches. It’s thick and creamy and good on any kind of food: pizza, salad, chicken fingers, etc. Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing isn’t expensive either, it’s just right. Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing, Kraft Buttermilk Ranch Dressing, 24 fl oz Bottle
Stephanie G.
Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing, uploaded by Stephanie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kraft ranch dressing is fantastic tasting, Not only is this dressing great for salads, but it is great for so many other things. Vegetable dip, wraps, mashed potatoes, rice, chicken dishes. My favorite way to use it is to add a little black pepper and Parmesan cheese, and put it on top of my salad and it really tastes great, you really can't go wrong with Kraft products.
Melinda G.
Altoona
This is wonderful to use as a dipping sauce. So very creamy and thick. It is also good as a salad dressing.
Alexandria G.
Hermitage, TN
Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing, uploaded by Alexandria G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can't lie I'm actually doing this review because I want to show off my pumpkin I did last night for my preteens Halloween party 🤣🤣🤣🙌🏻 but let's talk ranch... Who doesn't like ranch? Ranch goes good on salad, pizza, burgers, fries....so many options.
Amy B.
La Porte, IN
This Ranch is very fake tasting and watery. Not to mention that it is full of high fructose corn syrup which is not good.
Amanda R.
This is just ok. It is affordable and easy to find in my stores. However if you are a ranch fan this is definitely not the best.