Kraft Classic Catalina Dressing & Dip uploaded by Nikki H.

Kraft Classic Catalina Dressing & Dip

Kraft Classic Catalina Dressing & Dip.
No high fructose corn syrup.
16 fl oz (1 pt) 473ml. see more...

• Has anyone else tried this in taco salad?3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Love this on salad but alson have a great recipe using chicken, brown sugar, mustard and this Catalina dressing in the crock pot that is my families favorite." in 1 review
  • "I'm very picky when it come to my salad dressings but o can say that kraft Catalina is my favorite with fresh spinach leaves" in 1 review
  • "It has a nice tangy taste and you don't need much." in 1 review
  • "The Catalina has a great flavor and tang." in 1 review
Christy N.
Spruce Pine, AL
I absolutely love Catalina! It is my favorite dressing for salads. I also love it as a dip with chicken fingers. I normally buy it at Walmart and I buy the largest bottle they have. The flavor is great.
Ali H.
Waco , TX
Ooooo yummy! I love this dressing! I make it with Doritos taco salad, it's a must. It has the perfect flavor to take you back to your childhood. The price is great compared to other brands. I love it
Golden C.
Plaquemine, LA
This is my favorite salad dressing. It has a different taste. Tangy yet sweet taste I love the flavor. I love it with my salad and ritz crackers. A 16 fl oz bottle is only 90 calories. I would definitely recommend this to others
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
I am not a fan of dressing but this one is great. I only use this to toss in taco salad and it gives it a great tang that my family loves. They like it better with this dressing than salsa.
Brina H.
Probably my all time favorite salad dressing, I've loved this since I was a kid! I use it on my green salads and as a marinade/seasoning for meats when I cook. It adds so much flavor to your meals, and is available pretty much everywhere & affordable.
Jessica M.
Sparks, NV
Very tasty. I love making a super easy dish with it. Chicken breast, a can of whole cranberry sauce, 1 packet of Lipton onion soup mix, and half a bottle of this! Kids love it, great quick dinner. Its good on baked potaoes too as a non dairy substitute.
Dawn H.
Round o, SC
This salad dressing is by far my favorite! I usually prefer Italian dressing because of the tang but I ended up falling in love with the Catalina's unique taste. It is tangy but has a sweet and rich twist to it! I'd definitely suggest this dressing to anyone looking to try something new or anyone who hasn't found a perfect dressing yet!
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I used to like to mix this dressing with a little bit of ranch or french dressing to make the salad unique. I usually don't use salad dressing, just balsamic vinegar and olive oil, but this is a nice change sometimes.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
If you have never had Catalina then I feel so bad for you! If you don't know what to put it on then let me help you out; it's a taco salad with Doritos crunched up and then Catalina on top. Its a huge hit in my house!
Geny R.
Warminster, PA
We love it as a dressing or as a dip on or vegges. my son loves it on his carrots that i really happy cause he is getting his vegges in. And that fact I can fine it in every store
Ashley S.
Geneva, Ohio
Has anyone else tried this in taco salad?