Kraft Classic Caesar Salad Dressing 16 oz uploaded by Brittany S.

BY KRAFT

Find Salad Dressing And Toppings at Target.com! Kraft Classic Caesar Salad Dressing 16 oz see more...

Michelle M.
Caesar salad dressings is my favorite and this brand is great for the price and it’s available in a lot of places
I love making Caesar salads with the chicken tenders from Publix
I’d recommend this brand
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
This is one of my favorite Caesar Salad dressings! I pretty much use it every time I eat salad. It is super inexpensive and tastes amazing! I definitely would recommend it to anyone who loves Caesar Salad!
Ryan J.
Kraft's Caesar salad dressing is probably my favorite or almost my favorite Caesar dressing of the ones I've tried. It's creamy, delicious, and so much better than the Italian version. The Italian Caesar dressing tears up my mouth.
Mary C.
Dover
I just like that the taste isn't overwhelming.
I normally only use a small amount of dressing & this is just what I need for flavor either on my salad or fish sandwich.
Amanda F.
Lake Worth, FL
Great ranch for any type of salad. This is 5th only one I use whenever i eat a salad gives it that very tasteful flavor
Bernasha W.
Shubuta, MS
I love my Caesar dressing and I love the Kraft brand. It's the perfect touch to a handful of spinach! Great product.
Rebecca F.
Toledo, OH
Me encanta este aderezo! Lo como siempre con mis ensaladas, solo tengo que agregar croutons y listo! Queda delicioso.
Helen M.
Kinder, LA
Love this dressing! It’s creamy and has an amazing taste! My husband loves it. And he’s picky
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , TX
Kraft is my go to brand when it come to salad dressings. They are very affordable and the quality is very good. There are lots of flavours to choose from. The caesar is creamy and full of flavour. It is rich and cheesy.
Saj T.
South Lancaster, ON
I like the Kraft dressing it has the classic Caesar flavour I do find it a bit too peppery for my liking. It is good for any Caesar or house style salad. Not for any others though not a bad salad dressing overall