BY KRAFT

A blend of pasteurized prepared cheese product and mild cheddar cheese. see more...

Jessica A.
Memphis, TN
i like to use this cheese only for homemade tacos its not as good as the Kraft mild cheddar cheese rectangle block however it melts nicely especially over a homemade pizza also be warned the cheese strings are a little thin for my taste, but i will continue to buy this product
Kaolee V.
San Francisco, CA
I love cheese! Cheese makes everything taste better. I can seriously eat and enjoy all types of cheese within this brand. I always get American cheddar because I love making mac and cheese from scratch so this is my go-to cheese.
Deanna M.
Paducah, KY
Kraft American shredded cheese is great when cooking casseroles or even to throw on top of your homemade tacos. The cheese has a wonderful flavor and melts easily unlike some other cheese I have tried in the past. For the amount you get for the price it is great. I would recommend this product to anyone
LaQuanda W.
This cheese is good quality, and good value, I can often find it on sale. The flavor is great and the quality is better than some of the other brand of cheese sold in stores.
Jasmine H.
Youngstown, OH
Fan favorite in my house! This is always my go to choice. The flavor is great and has amazing quality! Never had a batch batch. For the level of quality it's definitely affordable and I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Natalie H.
Rexburg, ID
Because my husband is lactose intolerant, we don't eat that much cheese in our house. When I need to get cheese, I always trust Kraft. It is really yummy and adds a nice little kick to any meal. I love just buying it at Walmart. The only downside is it is a little pricey for the amount you get.
Alexandra S.
I love this cheese a bit too much, but I'm not very picky when it comes to cheeses. It's always good to have a bag or two around, just in case you want a midnight quesadilla, but it's the best in macaroni. When I was little my mom used to make us Kraft Macaroni and Cheese once a month, every month, and she would always put the cheese that came in the box as well as like half a bag of this, and it was so delicious, it somehow makes it taste healthier
Colleen C.
Orlando, FL
I always have a big selection of Kraft cheeses in my refrigerator hubby. And I. Love cheese on everything I. Love the block cheeses for snacking, the shreds for cooking, Kraft. Is a name you can trust they have been around for years. I would. Recommend this. Cheese to. Anyone looking for a. Good. Cheese
Shanay S.
San Antonio, TX
I love Kraft pre-shredded cheese! It has so many great uses and with it being pre-shredded, it saves and cuts down a lot of time when prepping for meals. I usually use this cheese for making quesadillas, mac n cheese, twice baked potatoes and various pastas and salads.
Sam F.
You just can't go wrong with this cheese. We love it on scrambled eggs, baked potatoes, in casseroles, you name it! It's not too costly, especially since you can find coupons for it. I would say its comparable to even the more expensive bagged shredded cheeses.