BY KRAFT

Want to turn up the heat? Chipotle Mild heat level with a signature smoky flavor. Jalapeno Smooth moderate heat balanced with a fruity flavor. Hot Habanero Intense fiery heat and a hint of tangy tropical flavors. see more...

Melissa C.
Wake Forest, NC
My dad and I used to binge these when we were on high protein diets. They are much more interesting than a lot of ready-made cheese snacks, and they do a great job of breaking up the monotony. The smoke flavor seemed a little overpowering to me, but he liked it a lot. Either way, I would buy these again. They're good for a healthy snack!
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
Growing up this was all I ate when it came to cheese. The taste is absolutely delicious and does not have an overwhelming cheese scent to it like other brands. The price point of this is very reasonable. I would buy it again as I still eat it to this day!
Mary K.
To start, I really like cheese. I also like string cheese. This didn't have an overly artificial taste, so that is a plus. I can say that this is a 5 star, as I am always wanting more
Alyssa L.
Steubenville
5 stars !! This is great cheese! Has many uses too ! Salads , dinner topping , pasta topping , and myself this week used it for taccos ! mmmM! Its taste great too , in my oppinion its a nice light cheese ( in taste ) not too heavy . I buy this in the big bag because i know we will use it all before it goes bad . However it is a bit pricey .... But worth it !
May G.
Green Oak
Always on a diet I keep staples like string cheese and boiled eggs in my fridge. It has been wonderful to finally have a variety of string cheese to enjoy. The Krafr Chipotle String is great not only for on the go quick snacks but you can cut it up and put it in meals such as your salads and I love putting chunks of it in my soups.!
Isabella S.
Rio Rancho, NM
This product, I am sad to say is just ok. I really like chipotle flavored things, and I was really excited to try this product but it just isn't my favorite thing. At first, I thought it was absolutely horrible but after a few more bites I got used to it.
Caroline C.
Wake Forest, NC
My son gobbles these up. He likes a little extra spice in his snacks. I wish I could buy a larger, more economical bag. This little 12 count bag only lasts a day or two in my house. The flavor is terrific, not too spicy, not too mild. They're great to pack in lunches.
Cindy S.
Richmond, VA
This is pretty good! My kids love it. I was expecting it to be absolutely terrible when i purchased it, but i had a coupon and thought what the hey! worth a try, not terribly strong chipotle flavor, but something different!
Abiola Q.
East orange , NJ
I love the Kraft string cheese it's part of my daily caloric intake I eat it every now and then especially when I don't have much appetite or when I'm at work and I just want to grab something to eat quick and go. It's best when cold
Shelby S.
Dallas, TX
Love this string cheese! It's easy to just grab and go. It's got a kick to it, which makes it better than normal string cheese. I have eaten all different brands of pepper string cheese, and I will definitely buy this brand again!