BY VELVEETA

Shredded pasteurized prepared cheese product with chipotle peppers. see more...

Britian R.
Woods cross, UT
I love Velveeta. I especially love making mac and cheese, queso, and grilled cheese with it. It isn't really cheese though so that's why I give 4 starts. I'm trying to cut off on the processed foods.
Niecy L.
O Fallon, MO
When I bought this product is more expensive than the others that were available but I decided to give it a try since my family likes Velveeta. It was worth the money I paid for it however because it was easy to make a few recipes with. I would recommend this to a friend.
Desiree M.
New Tazewell, TN
This cheese is so good! So cheesy and velvety. It's perfect for my tater tot casserole that I make! It's so gooey and melts and delicious! Def a repeat customer and will keep buying it! It'll forever be my go to cheese for my tater tot casserole
Katie C.
NASHVILLE, TN
This a a good shredded cheese product! It's filled with flavor and is easily meltable. However, it doesn't taste as real as some other cheese products. It seems more processed and less like real, genuine cheese. But it's tasty.
Winter F.
Beaver Dam, KY
Cheese is cheese. I put it in my chili. I have never had a problem with this brand and always buy it when purchasing cheese. I buy it at Walmart because it's decently priced and close to home.
Crystal V.
Fresno , CA
This brand of cheese is perfect for my Mac and cheese and my girls love it. Great flavor I buy them all the time. And we can't get enough. Not to expensive but affordable. Yes I would buy it again why wouldn't I
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
This for me taste great. There is also so many ways to use this. I use a lot of cheese to cook with as well for snacking. I think it has the right amount of heat especially for someone who doesn't eat a lot of spicy food. I love spicy/hot food but some in my family can't handle it. Great tasting
Somer C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this in my every day cooking! My family loves pasta so this is a must and taste much better then other brands we've tried. The flavor is great and it is very affordable! Cooking essential for sure if you're a cheese lover!
Stef N.
This is great! i used it in my chicken nach slowcooker/crock pot dip and it turned out better then i usually make it. just add shredded chicken, this stuff, jalepaneo, taco seasoning, chopped green onion, and sour cream and let it cook for two hours. so yummy
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
Tacos,hot dogs, chili cheese fries,burgers. Need I say more! Sprinkle some on top of anything and it's Delish! Can't go wrong with cheese! And this brand always has nice flavors that works for everyone!