BY KRAFT FOODS

Shredded pasteurized prepared cheese product with chipotle peppers. see more...

Kraft Chipotle Flavor Velveeta Shreds 8 oz. Bag
Cheese goes well with everything. These pre shred cheese bags make it even easier to spring a little, or a lot, on all your favorite foods. Perfect for taco night or and night. Velveeta is a brand I trust when it comes to cheese. I grew up on their mac n cheese.
Stef N.
Stef N.
This is great! i used it in my chicken nach slowcooker/crock pot dip and it turned out better then i usually make it. just add shredded chicken, this stuff, jalepaneo, taco seasoning, chopped green onion, and sour cream and let it cook for two hours. so yummy
Somer C.
Somer C.
Canton, OK
I use this in my every day cooking! My family loves pasta so this is a must and taste much better then other brands we've tried. The flavor is great and it is very affordable! Cooking essential for sure if you're a cheese lover!
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Fresno , CA
This brand of cheese is perfect for my Mac and cheese and my girls love it. Great flavor I buy them all the time. And we can't get enough. Not to expensive but affordable. Yes I would buy it again why wouldn't I
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
Tacos,hot dogs, chili cheese fries,burgers. Need I say more! Sprinkle some on top of anything and it's Delish! Can't go wrong with cheese! And this brand always has nice flavors that works for everyone!
Donna D.
Donna D.
Mayfield, KY
This is a staple in my fridge tastes great and melts evenly . To me and my family better than those expensive artisan cheeses. I will continue to keep and use kraft cheeses for my family
Adaisha A.
Adaisha A.
I am not a fan of Velveeta. Compared to other cheeses this brand just doesn't cut it for me. It tastes just like it's been processed. I couldn't finish my meal I'll leave it at that.
Becky G.
Becky G.
Minneapolis, MN
This cheese is good. For me, someone who can't really handle their spicy food, it was extremely spicy for a cheese. But I found it tasty. I just couldn't have much of it.
Angela H.
Angela H.
These are pretty tasty but the texture is a little bit rubbery and odd. I prefer the Sargento cheese sticks instead, they have a smoother flavor.
Camille S.
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx
It was good to have a different flavor.works great in Mexican casseroles or dishes. Hard to find where we live but definitely a good product