BY KRAFT

Sierra W.
Gloucester, VA
I wanted to like this but it’s SO thick and not much of a aioli in my opinion. I guess it’s ok on burgers in place of regular mayo but not quite what I was expecting
ESMINA H.
Caledonia, MI
BEST BEST BEST mayo that is currently being sold on the selves! I discovered this a couple months ago and it is the only thing i eat with fries, chicken, burgers, etc. It also does have a bit of spice to it which makes it even better.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
I tried this on a whim last week because it was only $2.50 and I needed something better to spice up my sandwiches and I love the taste of Chipotle. This is SO GOOD! It really has a kick to it and it makes a regular sandwich taste like restaurant quality! Makes me not feel so bad about staying in to just eat a sandwich! It's delicious!
Veronica R.
Simi Valley
It's only recently I have learned about aioli! I love it and i love chipotle so this was a win win product! I love boiling some artichoke and dipping in the aioli! Mmmm.
Selena D.
Lima, OH
My sister had this in her box she got off from here it was really great something different but I could eat with all my sandwiches
Kimberly F.
LEBANON, VA
It was okay on a cheeseburger but I didn't care for the chipotle flavor. The aftertaste was not good at all.
Meagan W.
CBS , NL
I love Kraft sauces !! They are delicious ! So worth the buy you can use them on anything they taste delicious and definitely are worth using. Are usually buy mine at my local grocery store and it is always cheap. Love the taste
Taylor O.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone tried Kraft's garlic aioli? What do you like and/or not like about it??